Post anything.

Fly » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:51 pm

I used to bet on csgo lounge and won quite a bit of money, but don't let esports betting fool you. This is actually one of the most dangerous kinds of betting because you think that there is a science behind it. That game you are betting on could go in your way or not, there are so many factors. Depending on how the team got sleep, how their aim is at the time, everything effects the game and your betting. If you have the money just bet some one the underdog and see if you can win, that is a way you can really profit.

Antoine.C » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:25 pm

I used to bet on csgo lounge and won quite a bit of money, but don't let esports betting fool you. This is actually one of the most dangerous kinds of betting because you think that there is a science behind it. That game you are betting on could go in your way or not, there are so many factors. Depending on how the team got sleep, how their aim is at the time, everything effects the game and your betting. If you have the money just bet some one the underdog and see if you can win, that is a way you can really profit.
I know, I spent so much times betting.. At the end, i lost what i won before. But to answer the question, I would say cs go lounge because there is better odds on cs go lounge and you'll make more. Fanobet is good too because you can bet on everything and you don't have the limit of 4 items to bet. So make your choice, but if you want to bet on cs go, take cs go lounge