Post anything.

How to talk to parents about taking this serious?

Seth Smock » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:31 am

Hi, I want to talk to my parents about me wanting to get in this seriously. I feel my parents will be kind of wearied about this. My parents are all about me making money but they will definently be a little skeptic about this way. Any advice for me guys. Share pictures of your set ups, it will be highly helpful to show parents that is a legit thing.
p.s. I'm nearly 16... parents are just those type of parents.

zakproxy » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:07 am

Joe has pictures of his set ups that you can show you're parents.

KeysUnlocked » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:20 am

Just get a real job your almost 16 :P

KeysUnlocked » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:20 am

20 cents a day difference to 80 dollars a day :P what do you think works best lol

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:37 pm

20 cents a day difference to 80 dollars a day :P what do you think works best lol
Wrong thread?

qponsrme » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:37 pm

i am a parent, and a grandparent. if you already do not have your parents convinced. approach them with your plan, how you plan on earning enough to gradually build up your farm. let them know that you will be responsible and not rely on them for any charges incurred, those would come from your earnings. put aside a certain percentage, into a savings that draws student interest for college. this is actually a good thing, it teaches a ton of responsibility, research, math, and money management. i would think, As long as your not playing games all day and neglecting your school responsibilities :) if you do make enough, do be careful of the tax laws.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:16 pm

i am a parent, and a grandparent. if you already do not have your parents convinced. approach them with your plan, how you plan on earning enough to gradually build up your farm. let them know that you will be responsible and not rely on them for any charges incurred, those would come from your earnings. put aside a certain percentage, into a savings that draws student interest for college. this is actually a good thing, it teaches a ton of responsibility, research, math, and money management. i would think, As long as your not playing games all day and neglecting your school responsibilities :) if you do make enough, do be careful of the tax laws.
And also I just found out it's good for your CV as well

KeysUnlocked » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:22 am

Wrong thread?
No?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:39 am

Wrong thread?
No?
My bad that statement made me think it was the wrong thread