Post anything.

reviews for Samsung Galaxy S7

dannymalik » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:52 pm

Hello Guys,
I hope everyone's doing pretty good. I want some reviews on Samsung Galaxy S7, actually I've been using Apple iPhone before and currently I have Apple iPhone 6s Plus but I want to give a try to Android and when it comes to Android I thought there should be something latest so I can analyze if Android is good to go for me in future and that's exactly where Galaxy S7 hit my mind. I've searched a lot on Google and see so many reviews but sometimes I think the website owners could get fake reviews from some paid resources to maintain their site's reputation you know?
That's why I want reviews of Galaxy S7 from people who have used this phone what they think of it and how's my experience is going to be with it as I've told you guys I'm an iOS user since 2007.
Thanks in Advance.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:22 pm

The S7 is IP68 water resistent so it will still work withing 1 metre underwater. It also works under coke too! The screen is more durable and it doesn't crack as easily than the IPhone's screen. The camera on it is really good too, I think better than the IPhone's too.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:07 pm

Andriod will take a while to get used to. The S7 is a very good phone. My dad has it, so I have semi-experience with it. If you want to make the switch, good luck !

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:09 pm

Andriod will take a while to get used to. The S7 is a very good phone. My dad has it, so I have semi-experience with it. If you want to make the switch, good luck !
Yeah I agree with that. IOS is much easier but has a lack of functionality unlike android

KeysUnlocked » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Yeah I agree with that. IOS is much easier but has a lack of functionality unlike android
Agreed. Tbh the s7 looks wayyyyy better than apples, and you can root it no problem.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Agreed. Tbh the s7 looks wayyyyy better than apples, and you can root it no problem.
The edge model is good