Post anything.

Hello Everyone! I'm newbie

dannymalik » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:18 pm

Hey Guys!
(Sorry if I'm posting in wrong section)
My name is Danny Malik, I'm working for a UK Based company which deals in latest Computers, laptops, Smartphones, Smartphones accessories, tablets etc.
And when it comes to working for such firm especially in marketing department I feel like I'm not acknowledged enough talk about the smartphones. So I'm here to collect information, to ask questions, to share what I know, to let you guys know about my company if somebody wants to buy something in UK and if my company selling the item.
I'm here with a lot of questions guys.
But for now I'm just looking forward to see so many replies here with saying "Welcome Danny". :)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:33 pm

Welcome Danny

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:33 pm

I'm also in the UK and I'm wondering if you can sell smartphones like LG for £10.

dannymalik » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:36 am

Thank you the moneymaking master, you want Smartphone like LG for £10? wow, just like your username, I wish one day you'd get tired enough with money saving and wants to spend some and that day I'll give you a link of my company's online store where I'm sure you'd buy LG Smartphone in the price that LG deserves. By the way LG is a good brand and personally I really like LG's smartphones, they're not that much cheap.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:17 am

Thank you the moneymaking master, you want Smartphone like LG for £10? wow, just like your username, I wish one day you'd get tired enough with money saving and wants to spend some and that day I'll give you a link of my company's online store where I'm sure you'd buy LG Smartphone in the price that LG deserves. By the way LG is a good brand and personally I really like LG's smartphones, they're not that much cheap.
I agree LG do have great smartphones, I just hope that the LG sunrise comes to the UK

dannymalik » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:24 am

LG Sunrise was a small and low end Phone from LG but quite impressive in performance. Well for now we just can pray if it happens otherwise I don't think so, it's 2016.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:40 pm

LG Sunrise was a small and low end Phone from LG but quite impressive in performance. Well for now we just can pray if it happens otherwise I don't think so, it's 2016.
Yeah it is impressive but I was wondering if you know if it's coming or not