Post anything.

Suggestions for my static website?

Katherine » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:01 pm

I have a website that I want to turn into a money making niche. I've looked online for all sorts of ideas, I've even wanted to make a money making app, but there is no information online going about doing so. I have WordPress installed on my website. My website is Cordily.com. I need ideas, help. I am even willing to partner with someone for help, in exchange for profits, when made.

Thanks for reading. 8-)

Sss22066 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:40 am

Reality making money website, video stream your setup and u using it... Small fee to join, encourage chatroom questions, offer tutorials / live help, invite cohosts to participate in their speciality...joe's videos are great but cause massive frustation as even exp users cant duplicate... Live idea exchange and breaking news for what methods work now vs 1 year ago... Remember u dont have to know it all... Be willing to ask for help from members and offer public recognition. I have a million ideas just too lazy to implement pm me for more details

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:12 pm

Reality making money website, video stream your setup and u using it... Small fee to join, encourage chatroom questions, offer tutorials / live help, invite cohosts to participate in their speciality...joe's videos are great but cause massive frustation as even exp users cant duplicate... Live idea exchange and breaking news for what methods work now vs 1 year ago... Remember u dont have to know it all... Be willing to ask for help from members and offer public recognition. I have a million ideas just too lazy to implement pm me for more details
You got to get ads all over your site to get ad revenue. Partner up with survey providers. Get offerwalls on the app such as nativex, supersonic and etc. But please don't make it like other apps that just get their ad revenue and give out 30% of their earnings. Have good prices too so that people can redeem. Add a video section with those videos being ads.

Katherine » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:37 pm

I want to do that, the problem is there's no information online on how to do it

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:11 am

Google Adsense

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:38 pm

But if you need to make a website use wix.com

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:13 am

You gotta pay for a domain though and it gets pricy

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:37 am

You gotta pay for a domain though and it gets pricy
So you need to have a limit on the amount of users.

Katherine » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:25 pm

I already have a website.

Katherine » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:27 pm

My problem is finding out HOW to create a website where users are able to have a certain cash amount, watch videos for cash, and able to cash out via paypal

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:45 pm

My problem is finding out HOW to create a website where users are able to have a certain cash amount, watch videos for cash, and able to cash out via paypal
I would recommend create an admin base for some sort of secret key, and make a google docs where people can put their cashout ammount and their secret key. You must need a lot of PayPal money too

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:37 pm

I don't know if you made the website with html and if you did i think there's an if statement and you can program to make sure users have a specific amount. Or make it that when users reach a limit then no offers will appear until the next day.

koppunoor » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:19 am

You need to change the theme and there is no much content available so update more. Add a sidebar with social media widgets and popular posts widgets. Your site is not eligible to apply for adsense you need to do more hard work to get adsense. Check any popular website with the same content you upload and do some improvements.

Katherine » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:28 pm

I'm not looking to put adsense on my website until I get the functionalities working. Aka, watch a video and it credits a users account with points or whatever. I am trying to find out how to set that up first.

koppunoor » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:55 pm

I'm not looking to put adsense on my website until I get the functionalities working. Aka, watch a video and it credits a users account with points or whatever. I am trying to find out how to set that up first.
Oh that would be super, ping me once its enabled on your site.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Did you make the webite by programming as I could help you

Katherine » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:10 pm

I have wordpress installed

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:37 pm

I have wordpress installed
Oh sorry can't help you then