Post anything.

Nicholas » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:25 pm

if you want good keyboard - you need to pay more money, but for 20 bucks, this keyboard is really not bad.

Fly » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:28 pm

20 bucks for a keyboard is not worth it at all. That is a cheap knock-off keyboard that will last you 2 months and will make your gaming terrible. I have bought the razor blackwidow keyboard and it has lasted me three years without any problems and basically still looks like its in factory new condition. I probably expect it to last me another 3 years. The blackwidow is by far the best keyboard out on the market and is perfect for gaming. Sometimes it can be a bit loud, but I like the keys that razor uses.

Fly » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:42 pm

20 bucks for a keyboard is not worth it at all. That is a cheap knock-off keyboard that will last you 2 months and will make your gaming terrible. I have bought the razor blackwidow keyboard and it has lasted me three years without any problems and basically still looks like its in factory new condition. I probably expect it to last me another 3 years. The blackwidow is by far the best keyboard out on the market and is perfect for gaming. Sometimes it can be a bit loud, but I like the keys that razor uses.
How mutch is your razor keyboard worth?
Here is the link - https://www.amazon.com/Razer-BlackWidow ... B003ZJ1VD8, I have the one that is blacklit but that one is basically the same.

Nicholas » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:09 am

If wan't to get cheap led keyboard, i think it's not bad