Share organization tips to keep money making neat.

Organize your farm!

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:05 pm

if you have a lot of farming phones, divide them into "sections" for each app they're running.
Then install some kind of VNC app on them, and connect to them on your computer, then you can see on your computer how each phone is doing.

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:09 pm

how can I connect them to my computer and what's a VNC app? is this what you do to keep you phone farm organized and running smoothly? Also would a VNC app be against perk terms I don't want to get banned for something like that I know you can get banned for using a VPN so what's a VNC?

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:14 pm

Excel sheets usually work fine for me :)

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:17 pm

how can I connect them to my computer and what's a VNC app? is this what you do to keep you phone farm organized and running smoothly? Also would a VNC app be against perk terms I don't want to get banned for something like that I know you can get banned for using a VPN so what's a VNC?
VNC is controlling your phone from another device. You can google for VNC servers for phones and VNC clients for PC.
I don't think it's against any terms, and they won't notice anyways ;D
You could probably choose to only see the screen, and not control.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:19 pm

I mean, you could use something like teamviewer as well.

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:23 pm

VNC is controlling your phone from another device. You can google for VNC servers for phones and VNC clients for PC.
Okay thanks would I have to download any softwares on my computer? I don't want to download a virus so do you know and safe ones that are good and legit to use?

Tucker1003 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:55 pm

My farm is in 3 parts of the house! My office 7 devices and 4 computers. Spare bedroom 6 phones 1 computer, detached garage 5 phones. I have 1 modem, 1 router, 2 APs. Good call! Oh yeah 6 phones at my store, lol!

SrGuillester » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:57 pm

You could try that, but every time you end your session you get a new password, which is annoying especially if you have no wifi when you are on vacation. A good side about it would be it is fast and reliable, but also I hate how they change the resolution to fit the device you are using to control your computers/farm.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:58 pm

You could try that, but every time you end your session you get a new password, which is annoying especially if you have no wifi when you are on vacation. A good side about it would be it is fast and reliable, but also I hate how they change the resolution to fit the device you are using to control your computers/farm.
Tru tru

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:18 pm

Okay thanks would I have to download any softwares on my computer? I don't want to download a virus so do you know and safe ones that are good and legit to use?
VNC Viewer is a good VNC Client, if you just google about programs, you can know if they're legit...