Share organization tips to keep money making neat.

Power chords!

Tucker1003 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:49 pm

Well out of experience I have had a few cables die on me! Even a surge protector. I couldn't figure out why my phones would reset randomly, but all at the same time. I thought my wifi Access Point was the problem. Using the problem on a post in the group targeted at Drew (for the technical experience). Wifi didn't seem to matter. Someone else suggested power supply. Surely enough I changed the surge protector and it has NOT happened since. Buy quality equipment they will last you longer! ASk the group or forum for suggestions!

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:50 pm

Yes, always but good stuff if you have the option too, quality over quantity!

Fishering » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Make sure you always have plenty of lightning cables (iOS) or microUSB (android) cables, because you never know when they will come in handy. I actually bought 6 lightning cables on amazon less than 4 months ago. They are ALL already gone. Where do they go? I HAVE NO CLUE. At this point, I have ~20 microUSB cables just laying around waiting to be used by something.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Make sure you always have plenty of lightning cables (iOS) or microUSB (android) cables, because you never know when they will come in handy. I actually bought 6 lightning cables on amazon less than 4 months ago. They are ALL already gone. Where do they go? I HAVE NO CLUE. At this point, I have ~20 microUSB cables just laying around waiting to be used by something.
"CHORDS"!!!

chrisasst » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:13 am

datboi » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:14 am

UnitedStatesStrong » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:41 am

That's not how you spell "cords" lol