Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

Connecting Motorola E 2nd Gen To Vmlite VNC Server?

rayplace » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:31 pm

I wanted to know if anyone can help me with connecting my motorola e to vmlite vnc server for remote access.
I will try to explain what its doing once i connect it from my usb connection and click the START button on vmlite vnc server it will connect but then after about 5 or ten minutes it seems to lose REMOTE connection and i have to do it all over again has anyone else had this issue if so could you please help me so i can stay remotely connected to my moto E. Thanks in advance for any help.

chrisasst » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:18 pm

thats one long sentence.

rayplace » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:01 pm

chrisasst did you have anything to add to the issue me and the other person below are having and asking about?

chrisasst » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Install apk 2.3.4

rayplace » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:51 pm

I dont think you understand i dont need a installer everything installs ok, what i am asking i will wait for someone else to reply maybe they will understand. I went and watch one of the techslug videos in which he says i will need some kind of a driver install from the Motorola site on my device or it will not work but i just dont know which driver i need and he was not specific on the one i need as he had the same issue, It would be great and i would deeply appreciate if the TECHSLUG would enlighten me on what driver he used for his Motorola to stay remotely connected using Vmlite VNC Server. :(

chrisasst » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:23 pm

there is no driver. unless you can root them, you will need to install app and follow instructions to do it from your PC . if your device is not rooted, you will need to do it everytime your device is rebooted.

rayplace » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:20 pm

why do you keep saying install the app? the app is already installed Techslug can you please tell me the driver i need to install for the Motorola that you spoke about in your video? Thanks

chrisasst » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:24 am

dude, there is no driver. if the device is not rooted, you need to use your PC . What video are you referring to that he said something about a driver? what Motorola device are you trying to use this on?

rayplace » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:16 am

Dude! you have no clue to what i am asking, and my device is not rooted the driver i am speaking about in his video is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECBW2NDeuFo&t=315s "fast forward to 5:49, if you watched his videos as much as i do you would know what video i was speaking about, Lastly i have a motorola E 2nd Gen. I will try and email techslug once more for clarification on the driver i need he will know ex actually what i am asking for.

Brayan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:37 am

why do you keep saying install the app? the app is already installed Techslug can you please tell me the driver i need to install for the Motorola that you spoke about in your video? Thanks
Joe really doesn't answer me neither. I love joes videos but man he needs to work on helping people who contact him.