Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

Vnc viewer

Brayan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:57 pm

Hey Joe big fan of your work. Now, i have bought and installed vnc viewer on my device and thats all good. The problem is when i download vm light android control on my laptop it cant open and run it. So i tried to root my device using King root. I cant seem to root successfully on both of my moto es. I occasionally root successfully and then I go to root checker and it says that i didn't root properly. I also bought super sume pro but it gets stuck in processing. So i am asking if you could help me out install and prepare vmc viewer. As well as root my devices through super sume pro sense i already bought it. I am really tired of working all day and having no result. Please help me out.

I contcted joe but he doesn't seem to answer. So if any one could help me out I would appreciate it.

rayplace » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Having the exact same issues i just posted also and Joe i dont think answer questions i have tried to contact him on his channel several times and even tried here on another topic but never have i gotten a reply back so good luck hopefully someone can help us with our issues surrounding MOTO E 2ND GEN

Brayan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Glad im not the only one with this problem. Btw I bought a new laptop so hopefully when i get it I can o pen and install with this one. If I do I'll update you and maybe you could do the same.

zerocool » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:51 am

keep me posted also

Brayan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:59 am

keep me posted also
Do you have the same problem?

FoxesFabled » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:12 pm

I have some Moto E 2nd Gens (Boost) and as far as I know they are currently unrootable. You have two options from what I can tell.

1. Get vnclite android controller to work on your computer. Might be able to help you troubleshoot if you tell us what kind of error you're getting and your OS.

2. Use another vnc app. If you go this route, try using alpha vnc beta, it works on my Moto E's w/o root and is as simple to use as vnclite. Also it's free.

rayplace » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Thank you so muchhhhhh and i will try this option now, i paid 9.99 for the vmlite vnc server along with vmlite app controller and could not get the connection to stay on my moto e 2nd gen after i disconnect from the usb, but with all of my other android devices it works like a charm. Thank you again

rayplace » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Ok, Foxesfabled i did everything you said and i now have access to my motorola screen remotely without using my usb cable thanks for that but now the problem i face is that i cannot control the bottom buttons like the back and close screen buttons is there a solution or away to make them work also? thanks in advance