Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

How to find out if an app is a scam or not ?

Ghostbuster » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:31 pm

Hi ! if you are suspicious about an app you better check this website : http://netbusinessrating.com/en/ranking ... le-money-1
they review apps and users give proof of payments and based on the positive/negative opinions they judge it legit or scam
Enjoy ;)

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:32 pm

Thanks for sharing, you can also just google it usually ("app name" scam or legit?).

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:59 pm

Oh, thanks! Apps is usually harder to spot by the naked eye ;)

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Thank you for this useful recourse, it's disappointing how many apps are scams out there so this will be useful I think I will use it quite often in the future.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Will this work for many apps?

Antoine.C » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:10 pm

It is good but unfortunately, there isn't all the apps but there is many of them. You can find review, proof of payments and a lot of other stuff.

Antoine.C » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Thank you for this useful recourse, it's disappointing how many apps are scams out there so this will be useful I think I will use it quite often in the future.
It is the best way to know is it's scam or not. You can look on google on forums and stuff but netbisnessrating is better because you have payment proofs.

sedangbosan.com » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:49 am

Thanks man, its very useful. I can find many apps to make money. Nice

Fly » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:51 am

Yep very useful site, easy way to review any of the apps on this website to see if they are good!