Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

Profit Estimator

jaredk » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:07 pm

I threw together a Profit Estimator based off of Joe's Cash Routine: June 2016. Feel free to visit the link and estimate what you will be making with your devices.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

EDIT:
**********************************************************************************************************************************
Wanted to clarify. The Profit Estimator must have the Magenta fields changed to your specific devices in order to display how much you are estimated to make in a month. The graph is automatically updated after every device count change.
**********************************************************************************************************************************

Feel free to message me or comment on the document if you want something added, changed or modified.
Last edited by jaredk on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:15 pm

I threw together a Profit Estimator based off of Joe's Cash Routine: June 2016. Feel free to visit the link and estimate what you will be making with your devices.

Feel free to message me or comment on the document if you want something added, changed or modified.
Cool! There are some glitches though, the totals are on the wrong side, saying its 0 dollars, and the bar graph is also messed up on sheet2, you can name the sheets as that would be nice. Good spreadsheet though and thanks for usin your time on thst.

jaredk » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Cool! There are some glitches though, the totals are on the wrong side, saying its 0 dollars, and the bar graph is also messed up on sheet2, you can name the sheets as that would be nice. Good spreadsheet though and thanks for usin your time on thst.
EDIT:

Are you referring to ChargePay & Watch and Earn? Those two were both left intentionally blank because Joe's "Cash Routine: June 2016" did not include data for amounts paid out. All of the values were taken directly from his report.

christophervinn » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:36 am

This is very cool, and I appreciate the effort put into this!

Sadly however, I'm incredibly lazy and just track my "earnings" by writing down every time I redeem/cash in on whatever website/app I'm using. I know what I make a month, can easily add up what I make per app, and then figure in the devices used, getting an average of what I make a month, then day, then device.

To me though, final earnings for the month and how much I make per app is the most useful information to me. That way I know which apps are highest on the food chain and earn me the most, obviously putting more focus on them then the others.

indutaurus » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:08 am

Ever since I got rid of my iPhone a year and a half ago I got myself a galaxy prime and I could not hide certain pictures and every app that I tried did not work right with my phone or I just simply could not understand it LEO Privacy has helped me out so much in the last five minutes that I have downloaded it I can finally have pictures to myself like I used to I my iPhone and trust me I hated hated my iPhone thank you so much for coming up with such an awesome app that family works for Androids I appreciat.

jaredk » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:31 pm

This is very cool, and I appreciate the effort put into this!

Sadly however, I'm incredibly lazy and just track my "earnings" by writing down every time I redeem/cash in on whatever website/app I'm using. I know what I make a month, can easily add up what I make per app, and then figure in the devices used, getting an average of what I make a month, then day, then device.

To me though, final earnings for the month and how much I make per app is the most useful information to me. That way I know which apps are highest on the food chain and earn me the most, obviously putting more focus on them then the others.
I look forward to critiquing the values of the Profit Estimator. I built this planning on having to change values at a later date. As apps and sites develop so will the payouts. As they change members here on the forum can let me know in this thread and I'll be happy to update / change them in the Profit Estimator.

Tekprincezz » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:15 pm

This spreadsheet is really nice so far but I would love to see the graph bar when your done.

jaredk » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:06 pm

This spreadsheet is really nice so far but I would love to see the graph bar when your done.
Hey, Thanks for the kind words Tekprincezz. The graph actually changes based on the information that you punch into the magenta fields on Sheet 1.

Tekprincezz » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:27 am

Hey, Thanks for the kind words Tekprincezz. The graph actually changes based on the information that you punch into the magenta fields on Sheet 1.
O ok I get it Thanks for letting me know & your very welcome.