Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

Making Money in Niagara Falls, Canada

Joe » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Making money.
In Niagara Falls, Canada.

Remote access is the best!
Last edited by Joe on Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:43 pm

It seems like you don't get the x ads as you can just let the phones run all day long without the need of monitoring. What apps don't need to be monitored?

Joe » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:07 pm

It seems like you don't get the x ads as you can just let the phones run all day long without the need of monitoring. What apps don't need to be monitored?
Most apps need monitored. Very rarely does any one app work by itself for an extended period of time.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:25 am

Seems fun!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Most apps need monitored. Very rarely does any one app work by itself for an extended period of time.
Wait do you monitor them using the VNC lite thing

Joe » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Check on them a few times a day.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Check on them a few times a day.
Ok. I need to try that

nonewphones » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:18 am

Having trouble install vmlite on windows. I keep getting "The installer was interrupted before VMlite could be installed. You need to restart the installer to try again." Any idea whats wrong?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:30 am

Having trouble install vmlite on windows. I keep getting "The installer was interrupted before VMlite could be installed. You need to restart the installer to try again." Any idea whats wrong?
What windows is it?

nonewphones » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:52 pm

windows 10. tried it on my laptop with windows 8 and same message. I download the installer from http://www.vmlite.com/vaac/#install_on_pc

Wperdigon » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:37 pm

i had the same problem with this version of windows - like, it wouldn't allow me to look at it - almost like it wants you to have win 7 or older for the app to work....shame, cause 10 is pretty pro

koppunoor » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:42 pm

windows 10. tried it on my laptop with windows 8 and same message. I download the installer from http://www.vmlite.com/vaac/#install_on_pc
Thank you.