Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

Max money

Silver_surfa » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:01 pm

If you really want to make money with auto Video apps like perk tv you need to make a farm. A farm is just a bunch of devices running the same app. Using one or two phone will not make you a lot of money so use the max allowed by that app. You will definently make more money faster. Happy Earnings :D

FrancisIsTheBest » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:57 pm

How many phones do you have? What phones should I get with a budget of $50?

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:06 pm

What are the phones you possess, and how much did you buy them for? And how much do you earn now, since you're farming each month?

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:57 pm

YOu probably need to start off with one phone, then get another one, and another one and so on. It takes a while to build a good farm. You have to spend some money :)

Tucker1003 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:31 pm

Reinvest into your Farm!!!! Use your current devices and computers to gain enough to purchase more!! Repeat until you are at a comfortable earning level!

punkshoo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:38 pm

My rule of thumb is $20 max per standard farming device. The specs I look for are quad-core, 1Gb+ RAM, and 8Gb+ internal storage devices. This allows for some form of longevity. Always check local sales ads, forums, reddit, and TTS Facebook group as many people will find deals that are hard to pass up. One of my strongest suggestions right now is the Virgin Mobile LG Tribute 2 from Best Buy for $20. If you don't need root, Page Plus wireless is selling refurb Moto E first gens for $10 a piece. I picked a couple up just for giggles and they work decently. I need root, though.

Fly » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:49 pm

My rule of thumb is $20 max per standard farming device. The specs I look for are quad-core, 1Gb+ RAM, and 8Gb+ internal storage devices. This allows for some form of longevity. Always check local sales ads, forums, reddit, and TTS Facebook group as many people will find deals that are hard to pass up. One of my strongest suggestions right now is the Virgin Mobile LG Tribute 2 from Best Buy for $20. If you don't need root, Page Plus wireless is selling refurb Moto E first gens for $10 a piece. I picked a couple up just for giggles and they work decently. I need root, though.

Could you send me the links, very interested in this!

punkshoo » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Could you send me the links, very interested in this!
$10 Moto E Refurb
https://www.pagepluscellular.com/phones ... -(refurb)/

$20 Tribute 2
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/virgin-mobi ... ategoryId=

punkshoo » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:06 pm

Oh, and just saw this. Best Buy has the LG Zone 3 on sale for $20 as well. Hell of a deal. Slightly better than the Tribute 2.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/verizon-wir ... Id=4842800

Rab95 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:44 am

Oh, and just saw this. Best Buy has the LG Zone 3 on sale for $20 as well. Hell of a deal. Slightly better than the Tribute 2.
Got 2 Zone 3's the other day, waiting for them to be delivered... Have to wait till next Tuesday!

crowngem1990 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Is the lg zone 3 good for rooting?
I want to do checkpoints and app trailers.
Those are the apps I use the most.
I have an lg tribute 1 or 2 (I'm not sure.)
It's not great for checkpoints, I don't get any videos on there at the moment (unless checkpoints app is down for the past three days.)
It's ok for app trailers.
I have made 20 cents in the past 45 minutes.
Any othe phones for a price range of $20 each phone?

Rivbwoy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:37 pm

I started with 1 iPhone 5 made 1000 points a day on average I ran perk tv and perk tv live. That's bout $30 month got my first Walmart gift card and reinvested to a LG that was on sale for $19. I also got a iPhone 4 that my co worker wasn't using. But starting the farm does take time. On top of that you must have a daily routine and patience it does pay off

UnitedStatesStrong » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:27 pm

Only have one iPod touch right now, looking to buy some more cheap phones to start a farm.

crowngem1990 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:21 pm

let me know how it works rab95.
if youre rootinging it and if its good with checkpoints if you use that.