Ask anything computer cash.

need windows tablet with good battery life(help)

OhMiBod » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:17 am

I need windows tablet with good battery life to run ads without having to constantly charge. Maybe charge 2 or 3 times a day. Maybe at least 7 hours before i charge. Would also prefer device that doesn't take 2+ hours to charge.
Im trying to run at least 3 tabs per device in lowest brightness and volume. i will not be willing to spend more than $300

my choices:

1. HP x2 10:

claimed to be 10.5 hours. uses usb c to charge so its 50% power in 30min. affordable. extra benefits from other features too. i feel like realistically i will get 5 or 6 hours

2. lenovo yoga book:

claimed to be 13hours. slow to charge with micro usb. the longest lasting hours windows tablet i can find. Bit pricey but i can find a cheap one and i think i can squeeze in 7 to 8 hours for streaming ads.

3. asus flip c101pa

a chromebook but has good battery life. i can install linux and run different browser in multiple windows. great battery life claiming 10 hours and uses usb c to charge. i may be able to get 7 hours

if anyone has any suggestion please let me know or correct me. Again, must be windows and have great battery life. chrome os is ok i can live with. fast charging also