Ask anything computer cash.

KISS club/thread

Sss22066 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:58 am

Joe please advise if u object...

What is your goal? Buy new toys or pay bills??

I would like to start a club / thread called KISS (keep it simple ...) for all serious techslugs members that want to pay bills... please do not post advice and comments on new or high price toys that their cost cannot be recovered from app profits in 30 days, harsh I know but we gotta put a limit somewhere... please recommend only used/refurb or free equipment, I know apps change and have new min specs over time, but can we really afford to buy for next years new specs when the cost of refurb devices costs so little to meet today’s requirements???

I wish to concentrate on how to spend the least $$ for maximum daily income...
Please post only advice u have tried and proven to work, I have no desire to earn techslugs points/$$ so please keep stupid comments and questions to yourself... serious members please ignore all stupid C & Q. Hopefully they will eventually give up and go away... if you need specific help on how to install or run websites or apps please PM or meet in chat...

All topics that maximize profit $$ for least cost are welcome ... ie... isp, network, devices, apps, and websites... passive and active. Please contribute and enjoy!!!!

Here we go... best passive website win7 pc is koinme avg $2 per day - open again for new members if u need invite let me know. Runs great on p4 1gb ram... best passive app android is rewardable.tv runs great on android 4 512mb phone limit 7 phones per acct earnings vary from $0.50 to $2.50 also has rewardabletv.com website runs great on cheap pc and seems to have more earnings per device... I use the website only when I have extra pc not earning more elsewhere... best active app Qriket, with 16 accts same isp address on android 5, I average $5 per day Mon - Fri... active time bout 1.5 hours per day and good news there is no January slowdown... I use the Qriket phones on RTV, SPQ, perk and checkpoints the remainder of hours...

Sss22066 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:02 am

Quick bio and network setup

Steve here, married 40 mostly wonderful years, three kids, 2 ggirls... 62 this year (yes I will apply for early social security take what I can get before it all goes away) retired, legally too blind to drive but not blind enough to get on cornea transplant list or get disability, go figure... live north of Tampa Florida in adult only community with choice of spectrum or att for broadband... Blessed with good health and I need the money to pay bills... Happy to show off my setup to anyone passing by PM me for invite...

I am very thankful for joe in providing this forum been doing it serious for 2 years and I know the secret to making more than beer money is mult isp connections and mult accounts... USING free or really cheap devices... more on that in another post...

Spectrum isp internet only 300mb down (beta test program) no data cap includes arris combo modem/router $45 total per mo. No separate charge for modem. Port one and two have 2 old 8port enet routers running 14 win7pcs, port three and 4 empty... 5g WiFi = 2ipads, 2 Fire HD’s, 4 win7 PCs with 5ghz WiFi dongles... 2ghz WiFi = 3 motoE, iphone4 running magicapp (voip house phone) and 4 Samsung luna... 2g WiFi extender = 3 enet win7 PCs, In my home connected to neighbor 1 (N1) WiFi spectrum isp internet only 200mb down arris combo modem/router I pay the $45 per mo. Internet charge and keep their 4 devices running, they pay the TV charges.. modem/router lives in N1 guest bedroom closest to my porch. 5g = 10 win7 PCs... 2g = 2 motoE, 6 Alcatel one touch... Neighbor2 three shelves on carport, 6 win7 PCs and 3 Alcatel one-touch, he will only accept $20 per month and he cuts my grass of course my wife keeps him supplied with baked goods... neighbor3 spectrum again 14 win7 PCs, 12 Alcatel one touch, we split the income, I supply the devices/repairs and he keeps them running and he pays for elect / internet,

My farm is obviously a work in progress, my mistakes too numerous to count and great neighbors that are happy to help... what is your setup???

Usadream321 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:52 pm

Married for 15 years and stay at home dad. 2 kids age under 5 years old. My youngest one has special needs so I stay at home since my wife can make more and I take care of everything else.live in NC.
I have 8 computers windows 7 with one tab running earnhoney. Usually make $5 a day before the slow earnings got here.
3 lg zone 3 that run swagbucks.
Need the extra cash to pay bills since only one of us can work.

Sss22066 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:13 am

Welcome USA, I answered your pm... new subject - instead of us complaining, let’s share our best paying apps per device, per OS, if mult devices allowed total $

Koinme one pc per acct still most passive and highest paying pc website now about 1.50 per acct per day, next is engageme.tv $1.00 per day running 4 PCs per acct under instagc... For android Qriket (it will NOT work under blue stacks) is still doing the same - great - 16 phones 5.0 or better... I run rewardabletv on all these phones the other 23 hours per day, still totally passive... thinking bout switching some PCs from earnhoney, income is almost down to elect cost. Lol. Any suggestions

Usadream321 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:43 pm

I am trying new method with one computer and swagbucks but still working on that. I make about 50 cents with earnhoney right now with low earnings. These two are the only real ones I use because the location does not seem to help with other apps or websites. Rewardable is so spotty and so is engageme...
waiting for slow earning to go away....
Any help is suggested

Sss22066 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:21 pm

I am getting my best earnings for pc - rewardable,com and for phones. Qriket. Good luck

Sss22066 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:58 am

Try the Rtv website rewardable.com. Still making over $2 per day I switched some of my earnhoney pcs and some of my phones. Lots of ads and earnings. Yeah

Usadream321 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Ok thanks. My router is acting up might have to go to Walmart and get a new one

Sss22066 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:25 am

Rewardable.com is now earning a ton more than a arnhoney, switching over 24 PCs is a pain, I will keep y’all posted on daily earnings...

Usadream321 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:08 pm

How many computers per account?

Sss22066 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:52 pm

Already answered above, please stop bugging me

Sss22066 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:23 am

Engageme.tv just permantly banned 3 of my accts... and my IP address...

These three instagc accts linked to the engageme.tv accts now show huge negative earnings because of the following email explanation

There are occasions credit for a lead might get revoked - we take steps to avoid this best as possible. In this instance, our system and the ad vendors systems have determined these particular actions are not payable. As this is discovered, credits will become quickly revoked. When this occurs, the advertiser is unfortunately revoking full payment on the lead to you, to Adscend, and to the publisher as well.

We hope this clears up any confusion on the missing credits - please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,
EngageMe.TV Support

REASON for acct ban follows...

Thanks for reaching out!

Upon checking, our system shows your IP address is banned. It looks like our security filters detected something unusual on your end. We'll have this submitted for review to learn more about the ban on your account and see if it can be lifted. We'll get back to you as soon as we get answers. Thank you for your patience.

-EngageMe.TV Support Team

Thank you for patiently waiting.

Upon thoroughly checking, we unfortunately cannot remove the block that you are currently experiencing. If you have any other feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know.
-EngageMe.TV Support Team

WARNING. I only lost about $11... Be very careful, I am clueless why I was banned, I have made no changes (devices or routine) to these three accts since sept 2017, I transfer all funds to PayPal when I reach $10 and quickly send the PayPal monies to my bank to avoid PayPal giving the money back to instagc... I feel bad because instagc is left having paid me but no longer having been paid by ETV and thus the large negative $ balances in my three instagc accts...

Considering the poor earnings from ETV since Jan 1st, the only real loss is future potential earnings. And we all know many ways around that problem...

My advice cashout often and move the money to safety

Usadream321 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Thanks for the notice... I also see that eh is not on instagc and is on earnably. I only made $240 last year in just a few months but trying to stay under $600 a year. I’m not impressed with engageme.... no earnings eh is at least $10 a week right now

Sss22066 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:23 am

No biggie made over $1800 last month and I had already moved most devices off of Etvearnings suck

Sss22066 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:39 pm

Moved PCs to rewardable, phones to checkpoints,
In the process of opening up 6th location... another great neighbor, snowbird who
Is Willing to help for no charge
Qriket has got two interesting glitch... most accts pop up window that says... No
More spins avail til??? 4 accts if you hit get spins 5 times fast give unlimited ads
All day long, conned my grandkids girls 8 and 10 into spending 2 hours, earned
Over 3000 spins, they spun the wheel for $56.35, then we all went to the beach
2nd Qriket tip/trick ... earn spins on all accts at once - just line up the phones and keep hitting get spins... spin the wheel for $$ on iPads... keep track of trends (earnings drop off over time... clear iPad cache - hold down power button till slide to power off appears... release power button, hold down home button till app resets
And great earnings start again)

Upon reading last post for typos, that sounds real confusing... just play with get spins, spinning and clearing cache til u figure it out... Good luck

Sss22066 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:08 am

Collected spins on 14 phones and 2 iPads, earned the $$ spinning the wheel on 2 iPads, less keystrokes and higher payout, clearing cache often... 4 of the Qriket phones glitched and gave me unlimited advert for most of the spin earnings... glitch happens on random phone and random acct. don’t know if they just have extra ads to burn or if there is a goof in their programming but I always take all the ads they will give me... Qriket by far is my highest $$ earner, payout is immediate to PayPal and takes bout 1 hr per day.. the other 23 hours run Rtv, Spq, checkpoints.

Yeah, Wednesday 4pm Qriket live I won share of 3 first place, 2 2nd place and 3 third place cash prizes... I gotta admit this was unusually lucky, but it is very rare that I don’t grab a share of at least one third place cash prize... I don’t know how to factor this into my daily earnings but I do know how to cashout and spend the $$... if someone will teach me how to attach an iPad photo to my posts I will give picture proofs... good luck

Sss22066 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Yes , Jan sux.. my earnings thursday were averaging $1.50 buzztv and $0.50 spq per acct.... have mult accts/locations u might wanna do the same... tvglee is paying the most... and PTL they no longer ask if liked the last ad I watched. Devices now run 24/7 trouble free with only one daily reboot...

My dollar incomes last 7 days: Qriket $25, earnhoney $30, RTV $22, chkpts $20, engageme $7 they permantly banned 3 of my accts ( I was told by longtime user since adwall owns engageme they are very tuff on users with mult ip addresses, they seem to have nailed me by GPS - so keep at least 6 physical feet between devices running different IP addresses to keep their auto security violation system happy ). Cash show $8 is my newest app like Qriket they seem to encourage mult devices, runs great on cheap android 4 phones will post proof upon first cashout... almost forgot koinme $40 and that’s only one pc per acct...

Far cry from my $1800 December but it should improve over time. Good luck

Chonthicha » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:42 pm

:D good

Sss22066 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:23 pm

Not what I said, but I ready know u cannot read... sigh

Sss22066 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:57 pm

Please pay attention... separate devices running same program like ETV but using different acct/user/ip address (connected WiFi to neighbors modem) by at least 6 physical feet to avoid multiple user account security violation (gps location tracking)
Good luck and please stop commenting in this thread

Sss22066 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:12 am

Quick update... earnings are still great on koinme, checkpoints, rewardable, Qriket engageme and cash show is way up 8 devices seems to be my tap tap tap limit... earnhoney sux... and now I have 9 win7 PCs shut down and waiting for earnings to improve... any suggestions for passive earnings only???

Usadream321 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:48 am

Etv seems to be high today excited to see hope it keeps up

Sss22066 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:10 pm

My app/website minimum requirements are 3 hours passive without attention and $0.25 per device per day and last I checked swagbucks failed both... has it changed???

Usadream321 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Nice that we are playing together!!! Lol... I have the same experience with swagbucks and ncrave sometimes says they have no activities.

Sss22066 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Bboy get a brain. I was making fun of you and your continuing poor advice. Please leave this thread