Ask anything computer cash.

Ways to keep the browser from crashing

tinner10tin » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Hi Y'all

New to the forums, but been using these apps/websites for the last couple years. I decided to use my gaming and encoding computers when they are idle for watching videos/ads. These machines vary in specs, but we're looking machines that run 4th Gen i5/i7 CPUs and ram being between 8 and 16GB, so they are more than capable.

I'm noticing when running two sites, one tab each, that the browser at times will crash. I'm using Firefox as it is lighter on system resources, but it seems I need to look into extensions or widgets to clear out any memory leaks or issues with cache.

Any suggestions or methods that you use that work well? I'm wanting to make use of the computing that I have that goes beyond just running one website per machine.

Thanks!

Sss22066 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Clean master for pc in win7 startup, with daily reset of every pc, p4 2gb ram, then restore last chrome session icon on desktop....

zerocool » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:42 am

did not help

Sss22066 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:20 am

Google it bboy, pm me zero if it didn’t help

Sss22066 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:49 pm

The free clean master for pc... my win7 PCs used to crash using chrome (oh snap errors... clean master - driver upgrades has fixed that problem... reformat your HD, install win7, install clean master, install/upgrade all drivers that clean master identifies, then install chrome and run your earnmoney programs trouble free

Good luck