Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

LG Zone 3

mjspring » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:13 am

Hey all, not sure if this was a local deal for me or not. Both my local Target and Walmart in Houston, TX has the LG Optimus Zone 3 for $14.99. I haven't personally bought one but it looks pretty easy to root. If anyone owns one of them, what is your experience with it? Love to buy a couple for cheap :-)

zerocool » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:37 pm

joe please way in before i buy another 4 alcatels at 10 which os this come with?

mjspring » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 pm

The ones I found came with Lollipop (5.1.1)

Junicon12 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Cool nice

michealedome » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:40 am

One of the most exciting features of PokeMesh, it helps you to get sneap peak of the application on any web browser or application. What this does is allows you to work in the background so you can easily take care of your stuff without closing or opening it multiple times
pokemesh android

cltisdale » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:21 pm

I have 35 LG Zone 3 and have been very pleased. However not all of the LG Zone 3 phone can be rooted. Phones with, Android Security Patch Level 2015-12-01 or before are rootable. Only 10% of my phones could be rooted. I hope a flash ROM will get all of the phones to root.

These phones are only $28 at Walmart. Unfortunately Walmart will only sell you 2 at a time. If you want more, purchase 2 then take the to your car and come back in and they will sell you 2 more. You can get your CheckPoint payout is Walmart gift cards and there is no out of pocket cost.

Hollo10 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:23 pm

WHy do you root? What's the benefit?
Also are those PrePaid Verizon phones? Do you have to worry about minutes or any other out of pocket costs because I'll be connected to my wifi and nothing else

cltisdale » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:50 pm

I do not activate the phones with Verizon, so I don't have to pay anything after the initial phone purchase. When you start the phone it will ask you to activate it just ignore all of that. It should automatically connect to your wifi and you are ready to go.

mjspring » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:29 pm

I rotate them around but generally Engageme.tv, Yoolotto, Checkpoints, and the Swagbucks apps