Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

Best phone or tablet for longterm

zaeces » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:36 am

Hey guys
Start to build my farm about month ago, so far have 5 moto g trackphone (not rootable), 1 moto g boost used (rooted), 1 s4 (rooted), 2 alcatel pixi 4 (not rootable), 1 pixi 4 at&t (rooted) and bricked while changing to supersu:)
Ordered another 3 moto g boost witht cracked screens for 15$ each
Want to go way bigger with the farm, but not sure what devices to buy next,
Thinking about few voyagers, because they are pretty cheap and running marshmallow, and 5-10 moto g boost mobile

jcoin79 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:14 am

Lg Zone 3 $29.99 work great or you can go with Lg Tribute HD $49.99

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:58 pm

I definetly agree to him , but keeep in mind that for this you don't need an very sofisticated smartphone.

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:59 pm

You could buy a few chineese phones since most of them have decent specs and are very cheap, and it is a good way to expand your phone collection for farming! I hope i helped you :)

NolanLee » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Yeah, I bought a lot chinese smart phones in good quality, and MUCH cheaper than others. I am stilling using those phones after one year using ( It still works well with adfun, Rewardable tv and Yoolotto, but it will has some issue about Perk.). It is great to start with those and grow up with much more better ones.

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:00 pm

I totally agree on that after a few years you may want to change them but if you take care of them they can hold up pretty well in time even if they are really cheap.

zaeces » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:18 am

Thanks for replies, what Chinese phones? Are they rootable?

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:03 am

Usually yes i use 2 of them and are working 100% rooted but in order to be sure search online and you can get the answer in seconds...

joeboulanger » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:12 am

I recently got into this passive money making with phones and i love it but havent yet invested into phones

joeboulanger » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:13 am

And i am kind of skeptical so im looking for some cheap ones to start like under 50$ per phone because ive also never jailbroken before

joeboulanger » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:41 am

just curious about what the prices are like

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Well you need to invest in phones if you want to earn more and more money by doing and using this apps..

joeboulanger » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:02 pm

oh ok thanks man appreciate it

Andru » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:58 am

If you have more questions about this matter you should ask me and I will try to answer them as soon as I can :)

Andru » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:13 pm

Yes but please consider the prices for Iphones, i mean the prices are really high compared to what i have said earlier about other's manufacturer's phones...