Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

China devices?

Niggle1981 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:42 am

I'm just wondering if anyone here uses or has considered using cheap chinese devices to make money. For $35US you can get a cheap tablet which would probably be good enough to do what we needed it to (https://goo.gl/WDPPSi). I saw this one on aliexpress and the price includes shipping. Do you think it's a bit dicey buying devices like this or a good option?

Sss22066 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:54 am

Very poor buy.. u need at least 1gb ram, android 5.1 and 6 would be better. Check out straighttalk refurb Luna’s $20 free shipping... do not even consider a tablet unless it talks windows. Good luck

Niggle1981 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:18 am

Thanks

Sss22066 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Again bad advice... this device won’t run many apps and the luna is much better deal... again don’t even think bout tablet unless it runs windows

Sss22066 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:10 pm

You idiot. Those are the worst paying apps in the world and only one is passive.. only one is in my routine and I have over 80 running devices

Sss22066 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:21 pm

Ok not an idiot only stupid or uneducated... bboy the goal here is to earn money passively, not waste our time tapping buttons for zero dollars, I own an amazon fire 7 and I have run tests on all those apps u say run, and yes they do but if u run the same tests side by side with a Samsung Luna. The Luna earns twice as much as the fire7... and really those are not the best paying apps... paying attention take notes... the best devices are in joes inventory and the best apps, Are in joes routine... this is not rocket science. Do the tests and please quit giving bad advice....

Sss22066 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:34 pm

And btw between fire 7 device lockup’s, Amazon grabbing control of device for advertising updates, apps crashing because of the same ads and having to constantly tap buttons or reset device. I finally quit beating my brains out and gave the tablet to my wife for use as a Kindle readerwhich is what it is designed for.... my $5 Alcatel 512mb smartphones beat the fire 7 on every app test. But the Luna earned so much more that it is worth the extra $15 cost. Good luck

gakarl100 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Very poor buy.. u need at least 1gb ram, android 5.1 and 6 would be better. Check out straighttalk refurb Luna’s $20 free shipping... do not even consider a tablet unless it talks windows. Good luck

$15 now + shipping

teeray » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:00 am

Alexa enabled, not available in Canada (Canadian Amazon)

zerocool » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:39 am

which apps u find the best sss? for tablets