Ask anything smartphone cash.

APPLIKE SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR

Jaaay1 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Sooo let me start i did the usual play games etc saved up 70k mcoins and now after the new update i got i went back to applike and now iv got this message ' we have detected a suspicious behaviour which is prohibited by our terms of use'. Isit just me or is everyone having this problem and how can i solve this. By the way i did nothing wrong no vpn no nothing soo kinda weird.

PaulvB » Thu May 25, 2017 3:40 pm

Weird, contact them, stupid that they did that

Jaaay1 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:45 am

I cant even contact them because i cant go into the app it just closes after that message but looking into the playstore people have left reviews that the same thing is happening to most people after the new update soo yh hope they get this fixed whatever the problem is.

Jaaay1 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Thanx for the email 👍🏽

adama1216 » Sat May 27, 2017 6:06 pm

hasn't happened to me yet, but on the reviews everyone saying that

Kitty82 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:47 pm

I got that recently aswell, I thought maybe cause I used one phone as a main with its own email , and then sent links to my other 3 phones at their own emails so I could be my own friend bonuses. I assume this is wrong since I feel I got banned. Ps, I'm a newbie at all this. Have mercy , please and ty.

babygirly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:38 pm

I got that. All I did was create an account. Loads of people have been posting the same.