Ask anything smartphone cash.

(I'm New) How to make a daily routine (passive)?

Hanen » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:13 pm

Hello! I'm new to the game and looking for new ways to passively make money. If you got any tips you'd like to share, let me know!
Now I have a few questions regarding making a daily routine and some questions about their fundamental setups. All this is revolved around starting/creating a Passive routine, strictly(for now) app/android based set ups (because it's all i have for right now). I just recently went through all of the beginning process and after a couple hours, I managed to set up 1 device so far. Even though I can already start seeing the results of passive flow, I still have some general questions going forward.

1. a.(self explanatory but I kind of need to ask this though) Multiple phones for a single app - is it better to run multiple phones for a single app at a time when beginning the routine? if this is not the case, please help correct this understanding so I can maximize efficiency.
b. If so, Why? Doesn't each app have a limit to how much you can earn per day? or is it per devices?
c. Also, from the passive cash routine setup, it seems to propose that those apps are capped monthly...
Example (Swagbucks TV) - On the chart, it shows Monthly $18(6 devices), $3(per device), and $0.10(daily)
Could I technically add more devices to this app to produce more money? Or do the videos begin to cap out for ALL phones, not just individual devices? And are some apps capping payouts?
2. the same mobile device seems to use multiple apps. Does that mean, through out the day, The routine is simply to change the apps being ran on a single app? (i.e; Swagbucks TV - morning//EnternaiNow - Afternoon)
3. Routine - the website doesn't seem to explain the routine more in depth(in writing), maybe because I'm new and just haven't seen enough of the site, but all I have seen is how to set up a phone, and what apps to get, but it never really explains how to take it through the motions each day. Which is where my questions between 1 and 2 come from that misunderstanding. For instance, should I clean the cache everyday? Should I reboot everyday?

I'll have more questions as I go along, but for now these are my main concerns moving forward. Thanks to anyone able to help!