Ask anything smartphone cash.

Best android apps and websites to use in the UK? Having problems

adone23 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:40 pm

Hey guys.

I'm new here, i've been looking into getting into phone farming for a few weeks now. I've been using my computers to mine bitcoin for the last year or so but with it getting less and less profitable i've decided not to invest anymore money into and just keep it running at the rate i am now.
Instead i want to invest a little money into phone farming, i currently have a samsung galaxy s8 and and old alcatel phone i had laying around as well as 2 old laptops.
I'm based in the uk and i'm really struggling to find apps that work.
Here's a quick list of everything i've tried so far and the problems i've had.
Yoolotto: Earnings going up fine and playing plenty of ads, i have accumulated 150 points but when i go to the cashout screen the available balance is blank and when i press modify cashout amount it says i need at least $1 worth which if i'm not mistaken is 100. I've tried emailing support a few times but never get a reply.

Perk TV: Plays a couple of ads and then they just disappear, tried using a vpn changer but then the app just stops working all together.

Rewardable: My laptop gets about 400 acorns a day but my phones play all day and earn a couple of acorns at most.

Swagbucks: Seems to work fine but i reach the daily limit in about 30 mins and then it stops paying me anything.

Is there anybody in the uk that is using a reliable app?
Also if anybody knows ways to resolve the issues i'm having with the current apps that'd be very helpful.

adone23 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:41 pm

Just incase anybody is wondering the same thing, after a few days of testing. Cash magnet seems to be the best app to use here in the UK in regards to earnings and it being by far the least buggy app i've come across.
I'd highly recommend it. I have been switching between that and the swagbucks apps as they seem to be the only ones i don't have troubles with.

Jack123 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:18 am

Just incase anybody is wondering the same thing, after a few days of testing. Cash magnet seems to be the best app to use here in the UK in regards to earnings and it being by far the least buggy app i've come across.
I'd highly recommend it. I have been switching between that and the swagbucks apps as they seem to be the only ones i don't have troubles with.
Very happy to see someone else from the U.K. giving this a go. Do you happen to know of any passive apps for iOS or browsers? Cash Magnet looks promising but it seems to be for Android only.

adone23 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:40 pm

We can't get perk tv live unfortunately and none of the other perk apps seem to have any ads available.
The best ones i've found so far are cash magnet although it does have days where it doesn't work and seems to still have a lot of bugs despite them doing updates on it regularly and i've emailed yoolotto back and forth over the last couple of months and they have managed to get it working for me.
The only other one that seems to work is swagbucks but it's not very passive so i don't really bother.

Jack123 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:54 pm

Good to see the U.K. farmers.

passive app for perk is (perk tv live) if you can get it in uk
Rewardable is a passive app
We can't get perk tv live unfortunately and none of the other perk apps seem to have any ads available.
The best ones i've found so far are cash magnet although it does have days where it doesn't work and seems to still have a lot of bugs despite them doing updates on it regularly and i've emailed yoolotto back and forth over the last couple of months and they have managed to get it working for me.
The only other one that seems to work is swagbucks but it's not very passive so i don't really bother.
I managed to get Perk TV Live working by switching app stores. It seems a little buggy (I'm not sure if that is because of my location). I'm also not sure if I will be able to cash out due to me being in the UK so I'm hesitant to put a lot of time into it.