Ask anything smartphone cash.

Swagbucks apps

Scott_ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Kinda getting back in the apps again. Did the daily limits for the swagbucks apps change? I am having a hard time finding any info. Seems to be capping at 10SB per app per day. I feel like it used to be a lot more.

DilutedDante » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:17 pm

It will depend where you are. Currently in the UK and Canada, it caps at 4SB per app, down from the 10 it used to be. I don't think the US amounts changed at the same time, but they may well have been higher previously.

Cage017 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:56 pm

I'm curious: How many Swagbucks app do you have downloaded? I got my first smartphone two months ago and I downloaded some to fulfill the Swago games. Do you have a favorite SB app?

bboytech@youtube » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:36 am

Kinda getting back in the apps again. Did the daily limits for the swagbucks apps change? I am having a hard time finding any info. Seems to be capping at 10SB per app per day. I feel like it used to be a lot more.
to Scott_,

- Mobile Apps $1.92
Sportly Bonus -$0.02, Sportly- $0.10
SB Watch$0.10
SB Mobile - Watch Bonus $0.70, SB Mobile - Watch $0.10
MovieCli.ps Bonus $0.44,MovieCli.ps$0.10
Lifestylz Bonus$0.02, Lifestylz $0.10
Indymusic Bonus$0.02, Indymusic$0.10
EntertaiNow Bonus$0.02, EntertaiNow$0.10
It will depend where you are. Currently in the UK and Canada, it caps at 4SB per app, down from the 10 it used to be. I don't think the US amounts changed at the same time, but they may well have been higher previously.

to DilutedDante,

swagbucks did not change the limit for The USA still 10SB
I'm curious: How many Swagbucks app do you have downloaded? I got my first smartphone two months ago and I downloaded some to fulfill the Swago games. Do you have a favorite SB app?
to Cage017,

I have them all Swagbucks, SBTV, Moviecli.ps, Lifestylz, sportly, indymusic, amped 360, swag IQ, SB Bowling, SB answer, NCrave.
My favorite is SB Bowling.