Share websites you use to make money.

Do you think this is a good source of amazon gift cards?

Yes
70%
No
No votes
I don't care.
30%

Total votes: 10

volKno

mashal13579 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:31 pm

This website is very good but may not be the best way to get money... https://volkno.com/welcome
You can watch some videos get points (btw doing demands and putting in comments and rating the thing you watched gives you extra points) 1,000 points or flow = 1 dollar, sadly the only way to redeem is amazon gift cards so no paypal. be sure to also do surveys and stuff in it. If you want to get a 900 dollar pc from amazon, I don't recommend trying to earn 900,000 flow. If you put in 40 mins a day into this website, you will get around 5000 a day flow (I might be wrong). if your doing each rounds in the vids the explore tab.

mashal13579 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Be sure to reply if you have questions, I'll try to answer :)

mashal13579 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:42 pm

psst you can also mute the tab and minus it then watch some other youtube video and check on it and get the same points ;)

zerocool » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:13 pm

great site i am waiting on refferal affilate to come out before i give it out to everyone

Jamesquickster » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:23 am

I earned 2200 in about 40 minutes. Which is $2.20 and that's all I can earn for now and the cashout is $5. How can they provide this without any ads and so quickly?

Jamesquickster » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Okay, I returned to the site today and there's nothing to do. Maybe they're waiting on advertisers or something. I'm stuck at 2200 points for now.

zerocool » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:09 pm

suveys come up after so many... from ur point total i can tell u have not completed every round for each video
A brand new acct should have around 16,000 pts
Each video you get min 275 flow
Also make sure you do address verification in profile tab

Jamesquickster » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:56 pm

oh okay. I didn't know you could go more rounds on the same preview and I just verified. So I gotta little more work to do :)

Jamesquickster » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Have you cashed out from the site yet? I was wandering how long it takes to redeem? I'm waiting on my code in the mail so I can cash out :)

Jamesquickster » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:17 pm

I will keep you guys informed.

zerocool » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:14 pm

once ur verfied you get your card within hr

Jamesquickster » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:27 pm

I'm still waiting on my pin number.

zerocool » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:06 pm

have u emailed support

Jamesquickster » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:51 pm

I haven't still waiting. I think it's suose to take u to 2 weeks. So I'm still waiting.

zerocool » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 pm

over 3

zerocool » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:11 pm

just wondering if anyone had else issue wierd friend just put their info said 5-7 days

koppunoor » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:14 am

Its been more than 2 weeks but still not received the verification pin to the address.

koppunoor » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:15 am

Do they send giftcard to email address or home address.

zerocool » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:20 am

Thank you for participating in the VolKno Flow redemption program. It is our pleasure to send you this Amazon.com Gift Card* that can be redeemed towards millions of items at www.amazon.com. Don't delete this message -- you'll need the gift card claim code below. You may want to print a copy of this message for easy reference later.

Gift Card Amount: $5
Claim Code: B3JA-7S2BJJ-FHMF

| Apply to Account | How to Use |

To redeem your gift card, follow these steps:

Visit www.amazon.com/redeem
Enter the Claim Code when prompted.
Gift card funds will be applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process.
You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method.

Your gift card claim code may also be entered when prompted during checkout. To redeem your gift card using the Amazon.com 1-Click® service, first add the gift card funds to Your Account.

If you have questions about redeeming your gift card, please visit www.amazon.com/gc-redeem. If you have questions regarding the MyCompany Introductory offer, please contact MyCompany.

*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. GCs cannot be redeemed for purchases of gift cards. Purchases are deducted from the GC balance. To redeem or view a GC balance, visit "Your Account" on Amazon.com. Amazon is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards LLC, a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®,™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.

Copyright © 2017 VolKno, Inc., All rights reserved.

zerocool » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:50 pm

working on another payment

zerocool » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:52 pm

great just cashout another 10

zerocool » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 pm

not long u get reach cashout upon signing up waiting for postcard............New offer for all ppl join i will do all work watching all videos in exchange i get first gift card.....after u get next card for equal value i cashed out of... send me message if u want do the deal i got extra time can blaze through the videos

mashal13579 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:21 am

This is pretty old