Share websites you use to make money.

Earnhoney Earnings, Part Deux

Thebeermoneyman » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Sorry for the delay to anyone who was following my previous thread, it's just been a busy week. Initially I was going to alter my original post but figured with it's length I would just create a Part Deux. If anyone wants to get started with EarnHoney I hope this helps. If you feel inclined to help me along in my earnings here is my ref link [http://www.earnhoney.com/home/?referrer=11E7920618]. So, here we go.

I run EarnHoney on 6 machines of varying speed and spec but at least windows 7 except for one that is Linux based. The browser(Chrome) is configured the same across all the machines so there is no variation in it's operation.

In a nutshell the following is what I have learned and observed in regards to EarnHoney over the past week.

The bulk of my earnings seem to come at night when i reset the machines around 10:00pm and I let them run through till the morning around 7:00am. In this time I earn roughly 100HD which equals about 1.6HD/machine/hour. Basically the same earnings as I have during the day per machine.

My conclusion is that running EarnHoney on a desktop/laptop will not net you more than 2HD/machine. I have yet to come close to the $15/HD they advertise. Maybe I am doing something wrong but i don't think so. If anyone has any tips or tricks I would be more than grateful to try them and report back. My next venture will be running it through alternate browsers including mobile browsers. All in all it is pretty hands-off but the payout for electricity probably doesn't net you anything. If you already have the machines laying around sucking up power for not doing anything I say go for it.

There are certain things I've noticed that will possibly help out others. They are as follows:

01.) I can normally run 2-3 hours before the browser starts to get sluggish and the ads/dots start to be non existent.

02.) In general when I clean the Chrome cache on each machine after this 2-3 hour period the cache is normally 368MB - 428MB in size. The cache is the same if I let it run for 12 hours as well which leads me to believe once that size range is hit that is you wall where earnings stop. Where this limit comes from I am unsure of. I'm still looking into it as I believe this to be a clue on how to run longer. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

03.) If you clean the cache while EarnHoney is running it breaks "something" and you have to reload. I have monitored the cache and even went so far as to calligraphy a cleaning routine that would skip the files that were repeatedly called as well as files newer than 30 minutes but it resulted in the same behavior.

04.) Although they advertise it's alright to run an additional tab for Matched Cars I never saw an earning difference. I assume due to the tab not being in focus.

Anyway, that's it for now. If you have questions, comments, or tips please leave them or PM me. Thanks and remember to keep supporting our community.