Share websites you use to make money.

Earnhoney chrome changes Very Important

Sss22066 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:11 pm

Sound on is no longer an urban myth and make these setting changes to chrome if you want to earn max $$$. Post follows from earnhoney

How to get autoplay with new Chrome changes
Wednesday at 15:16
Help Center General Announcements
The new Chrome browser is pausing autoplay with sound, which will impact user ability to watch commercials.

It is critical to start the videos / ads when using Discovery Media. Not starting videos / ads will result in an automatic ban.

Quick Summary:

1. Change your preferences to turn on autoplay: chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy

Capture.PNG

2. Increase your Media Engagement Index (MEI) for all BuzzTV sites, EarnHoney, and any DiscoveryMedia sites.

The MEI measures an individual's propensity to consume media on a site. Chrome's current approach is a ratio of visits to significant media playback events per origin:

Consumption of the media (audio/video) must be greater than 7 seconds.
Audio must be present and unmuted.
Tab with video is active.
Size of the video (in px) must be greater than 200x140.

From that, Chrome calculates a media engagement score which is highest on sites where media is played on a regular basis. When it is high enough, media playback is allowed to autoplay on desktop only.

User's MEI is available at the chrome://media-engagement internal page. As you can see below, it only takes a few clicks / videos watched to have a high MEI score.

Capture2.PNG

Usadream321 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:09 am

I followed there instructions and for the past day and a half I made 10 cents on buzz tv but other channels like discover media and earnhoney channels making more money..... I have ear phone plugs in laptops with sound up, that seems to help

Usadream321 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:10 am

I followed there instructions and for the past day and a half I made 10 cents on buzz tv but other channels like discover media and earnhoney channels making more money..... I have ear phone plugs in laptops with sound up, that seems to help