Share websites you use to make money.

Whats happening to Earnhoney.com

questionguy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Hey,

For the last two days I have not been earning or been showing ads. Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, have you found a solution?

I have cleared my history and cookies, and I am using chrome with my ad blockers disabled.

Thank you for your help,

Question Guy

Sss22066 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:41 pm

?guy, 28 cheap win7 PCs running chrome single window/single tab, I avg over $25 per day (mult accts and locations) running buzztv... lately glee earns the most (I keep one pc on each buzz channel and switch all the other PCs to the channel that earns the most) on each pc run chrome then look on the address bar for circle with letter i... hit the icon go to settings select allow flash and allow pop ups, then answer yes to reload (only have to do this once per pc) Daily reboot every pc auto run clean master for pc (free) then hit desktop icon for restore last chrome session (google how to set this up) and hit yes I enjoyed last ad every three hours or so...

I Cannot get discover media or video loyalty to earn any $$ on android or iOS but super pop quiz runs great, android 4.4 or better and I answer one q correctly ever 3 hours or so... I even tried to set up separate earnhoney accts for just these channels as suggested by earnhoney, but I continue to earn no $$ or my isp is blocked from running these channels... I think I have too many devices running buzz to allow these other channels on my isp addresses, at least that is the video loyalty error message I get whenever I try to run even a single VL device...

Help, my account can not access DiscoveryMedia. What should I do?

First, confirm you are not using Vivaldi, and do not have pop-up blocking or ad blocking. Please make sure to whitelist the following domains in Chrome's native popup blocker

azurewebsites.net
dogood.media
Second, confirm that you seeing the one popup window that shows the articles and videos from our sponsors. You should make sure any ad blockers are disabled for those sites too.

At this time, we are not re-instating DM privileges, but users can open another account specifically for DM.

With my trash win7 PCs I was experiencing system hangs, oh snap errors and low earnings especially on old p4 1gb ram systems but cleanmaster for pc (free) now has a
Driver boost section that finds and loads all the upgraded drivers necessary for best pc performance works great on trash PCs designed for vista and XP...

Warning... DO NOT load the intel RST driver it will unauthenticate your windows installation and force you to reload win7 grrrrr.... good luck

Sss22066 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Clueless... Ask EarnHoney... that is their official post

Sss22066 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:23 pm

Just noticed it another thread. Zero cool is using Vivaldi. Ask him...

zerocool » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:32 pm

im using vivaldi for koinme run out of offers before it crashes..which is alot less then chrome which would always run out memory i highly recommend viv still new if u need koinme invite send me pm

zerocool » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:35 am