Share websites you use to make money.

No Investment! Get free bitcoin. Legitimate Sites ONLY!

riglerkrave » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:41 am

Hi,

So I have been here on the site for some months now (Mainly for engageme.tv as EarnHoney refuses to work on my laptop)

I thought it about time to show some good sites to earn BTC with, and further down the line show you how to turn your free earnings into huge sums of BTC flowing into your account (I earned $1258.16 last month)

So for today, all you need todo is signup to the following sites and claim as much as you can.
AdsBTC: Get paid to view ads - up to 200 satoshi per click. 3 ways to earn! 7.5% referral comissions!

FreeBitcoin - Claim Every Hour! Each free roll gives lottery tickets and reward points - two great ways of increasing your income! I also share 25% of my commission to back to my referrals !

FreeDogecoin

BonusBitcoin - Claim every 15 minutes - Earn a 5% bonus from previous 72 hours! (The more you claim, the more you gain!)

MoonBitcoin - Claim Every 5 Minutes - As you let the timer build up you earn more, after 15 minutes you will start to earn less so best to claim around the 15 minute mark - includes Daily Bonus, Mystery Bonus, Mining Bonus, Referral Bonus

MoonDogecoin - Claim Every 5 Minutes - As you let the timer build up you earn more, after 15 minutes you will start to earn less so best to claim around the 15 minute mark - includes Daily Bonus, Mystery Bonus, Mining Bonus, Referral Bonus

MoonDash - Claim Every 5 Minutes - As you let the timer build up you earn more, after 15 minutes you will start to earn less so best to claim around the 15 minute mark - includes Daily Bonus, Mystery Bonus, Mining Bonus, Referral Bonus

MoonLitecoin

MoonBitcoinCash

Now I have my free coins.. now what?

You have several options from here, you can hold your coins in the hopes that the value increases after some years or you can venture into cloud mining, investing, trading and more.

Here I will only touch on Cloud Mining and Trading.

Cloud Mining

Should I invest my coins in Cloud Mining? The simple answer - yes!

Reason being is that the coins you have made are totally free, so if you were to invest 1/3 each week into a cloud mining platform, you will surely see your profits increase, combine this extra investment each week, you can also re-invest your earnings each day!

The cloud mining platforms I use are:

Browser Hash : While this isn't cloud mining, with 250 Hashes per second, I make 30 DOGE every 6 hours

EOBOT : Well established cloud mining company running for many years. Deposit your coins and mine GHS 4.0 to increase your hashing power. Aim to reach enough GHS to reach minimum payout each day for your selected currency.

HashMine : My goto platform at this moment for cloud mining!

For trading, I only use Binance :

Post below your highest wins from Bonusbitcoin & Freebitcoin!!!
Last edited by riglerkrave on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ekeyno » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:39 pm

I posted the same sites two post below you. they are the best ones . I now have them fully funding
https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=1506588
https://hashflare.io/r/7B10F48D
https://bitconnect.co/?ref=ekeyno
I when From 0-$2000 in under 60 days

riglerkrave » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:23 pm

FreeBitcoin as I leave a buffer of 0.01 and recieve interest for leaving a balance more than 30,000 satoshi in the account

Ekeyno » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:12 pm

0.0109589% per day

Ekeyno » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:20 pm

also pay you 25% referral commissions on any interest earned by your referrals!

zerocool » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:42 pm

payout per referral

zerocool » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:42 pm

koppunoor » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:46 am

Investing is waste just try to earn less for free ... Its good .. Already Bitcoin lost its price getting down. Banned in many countries

riglerkrave » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:36 pm

Updated to include more faucets and now included Cloud Mining and Trading

Cupoftea954 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:43 am

how long do you use the site daily.. how many hours??

riglerkrave » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:25 am

I claim from the above faucets once an hour (even the every 5 minute ones), Log into EOBOT & NiceHash once per day to re-invest or withdraw and I spend 3 - - 4 hours per day trading (trading is where 75% of my income comes from)

riglerkrave » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:39 am

Added AdsBTC. I'm earning around 600 satoshi for 5 minutes of viewing ads, you could earn more if you visit the site more often