Post what earning features you want to see!

Cool Idea?

Yes
43%
No
14%
Maybe
43%

Total votes: 7

Adding an Arcade

bgiesing » Thu May 18, 2017 12:51 pm

I see you mention on the already seen requests "Chance games" (things like slots and scratch cards) but in addition to that, I think adding something like phpBB Arcade would be cool. It's basically an addon that adds a section of Flash-based games people can play to earn points. Yes it's Flash which would make the section Desktop only and not super ideal but it would still be a fun thing to have.

Of course, nothing's saying you couldn't implement this yourself with some HTML5 games. That might be able to better integrate with the points system than a third-party addon but also might be more difficult.

Basically this would be a simple way for people to earn some more points while wasting some time.

bgiesing » Fri May 19, 2017 12:09 pm

I see you mention on the already seen requests "Chance games" (things like slots and scratch cards) but in addition to that, I think adding something like phpBB Arcade would be cool. It's basically an addon that adds a section of Flash-based games people can play to earn points. Yes it's Flash which would make the section Desktop only and not super ideal but it would still be a fun thing to have.

Of course, nothing's saying you couldn't implement this yourself with some HTML5 games. That might be able to better integrate with the points system than a third-party addon but also might be more difficult.

Basically this would be a simple way for people to earn some more points while wasting some time.
Not really try because I made a video before how to get flash to work on mobile devices I like it
I haven't seen your video so I don't know exactly what you did but there's only three ways to run Flash on mobile and both have major downsides:
1. Install the official Flash (for Android devices only): Has been unsupported for many years now, major security risk to have it installed.
2. Use a browser like Puffin that essentally runs the site on a browser on their server that has flashed: Considered a VPN by many sites and will get you banned
3. Convert a Flash SWF file to an app (Android only): Only works for individual SWF files so won't work here as this would require them to run in the page.

So yes you can technically get Flash to work but it's Android only for 2 of the 3 options and is either a security risk or will get you banned.

bgiesing » Fri May 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Not really try because I made a video before how to get flash to work on mobile devices I like it
I haven't seen your video so I don't know exactly what you did but there's only three ways to run Flash on mobile and both have major downsides:
1. Install the official Flash (for Android devices only): Has been unsupported for many years now, major security risk to have it installed.
2. Use a browser like Puffin that essentally runs the site on a browser on their server that has flashed: Considered a VPN by many sites and will get you banned
3. Convert a Flash SWF file to an app (Android only): Only works for individual SWF files so won't work here as this would require them to run in the page.

So yes you can technically get Flash to work but it's Android only for 2 of the 3 options and is either a security risk or will get you banned.
I use puffin for the Swagbucks games and never got banned and puffin is on iOS
I didn't say every site did it or it was 100% guarantee you would get banned, I'm just saying some sites have banned either Puffin or other things that work similarly like Opera Turbo.

The way those things work is they essentially load the page on a machine in a massive datacenter and stream a preview of it to your device. That means the actual page isn't running at all on your local network. To basically all of the Beermoney sites/apps, it looks like your using a VPN/Proxy which is an immediate ban if they find out.

So basically consider yourself lucky that they haven't banned you yet.

As for Puffin being on iOS, I know. Reread what I said closer: "So yes you can technically get Flash to work but it's Android only for 2 of the 3 options and is either a security risk or will get you banned."

Those 2 of the 3 being the 1st and 3rd options of installing the official, outdated plugin and converting SWF to APK; not the 2nd option which was Puffin.

adama1216 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:03 am

:D good idea

Pridone » Tue May 30, 2017 10:13 am

I don't see any terms of violation regarding flash browsers, so i guess it is alright to use Puffin.

bgiesing » Wed May 31, 2017 8:15 pm

I don't see any terms of violation regarding flash browsers, so i guess it is alright to use Puffin.
As I said above, they don't directly mention Puffin specifically but the way Puffin works is by loading the page on a remote data center and sending essentally a video feed of that page back to you. To websites, it looks like a VPN which is the most common offense to ban for on 99% of these sites.

bgiesing » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:55 pm

As I said above, they don't directly mention Puffin specifically but the way Puffin works is by loading the page on a remote data center and sending essentally a video feed of that page back to you. To websites, it looks like a VPN which is the most common offense to ban for on 99% of these sites.
am sure joe wouldn't ban us for using puffin
I never said he would, only reason I brought this up was you said you made a video to use other sites that require flash and those other sites would likely. I just mentioned this cause I didn't know if you knew that it was bad to use as knowing this, you might have not wanted to tell others to do it then.