Have a Swag Code or HoneyCode? Enter codes like this here for us!

Cage017 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:05 pm

They definitely exist. The more daily chips you use, the greater your chances are of getting one. I have 60 chances to play since I am a Diamond member so use other parts of the site and you will get more chips as well.

jihoonie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:07 am

Ah ok. I typically just take surveys. I have 10 chips a day.

jihoonie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:50 pm

I also just found my first boost and also a Joker. My boost was +14% for 9 hours.

Cage017 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:27 pm

Terrific. That's the best time to do the surveys/offers and get extra points. The highest I've seen is 15%, but I typically go for offers when I get a 10% win.

Remember, the more you earn the closer you get to a new rank which unlocks more chips and other perks.

jihoonie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:33 pm

I'm 75% of the way to my first prize. I'm aiming for an Amazon gift card. Do you know how soon gift cards are awarded?

Cage017 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:44 am

It could be anywhere from 3-7 business days. Since I reached Diamond, it's usually 2 days.

jihoonie » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:50 pm

I found another code. Would it be ok if I shared it here? It has one use left

Cage017 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:22 am

oif course. I'm glad someone else is going to post one for a change and prove GiftHulk works for others and not just me.

Cage017 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:17 am

Time for another newsletter code: january24

Time for more codes from my collection:

26gayi622
o495pooi5
ptbmfeuyb
imoukdl5c
ruwixxfa8
l9h0qeuhs

jihoonie » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Do you know if you're able to use Gift Hulk on your phone? It doesn't let me log in.

Cage017 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:50 pm

I don't have a smartphone, but I have done it on my tablet in the past. Go to Chrome or whatever browser you use and login to GiftHulk.com like usual.

3 cent code for the first 3 people who use it: x6trhd7fa

jihoonie » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:00 pm

I don't know why it wasn't letting me on, but I got it now. The code I got was 2uvd962h0 for 23 coins

jihoonie » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:41 pm

Thanks! I'll have my laptop back soon so I can be more active on Gift Hulk.

Cage017 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:44 am

GiftHulk 3.0 is alive as of today. When logging in, I was greeted with the following message which I have copied and pasted below (comments of my own after the hyphenated break) :

"GiftHulk 3.0 is here!
For 2018, we did a complete overhaul of our design and made quite a few changes, focusing on getting you more offers and your rewards faster. Thank you for being a loyal user for so long!

Here’s a list of the main changes:
INSTANT PAYOUTS! Yes, you read it right! Each user is now able to get an instant payout of his reward - meaning there will be no more than 10 minutes from the time of your click the redeem button until the time you will get your reward! Additional details:
Each user will get a free instant payout for the first time he redeems a prize.
Diamond users will get instant payouts for all of their prize redeems.
Lower level users can still get an instant payout for a minor added Hulk Coin cost.
Referral rewards have improved - now you can earn up to 5,000 Hulk Coins from each referral!
GiftHulk is Now Open WORLDWIDE, so you can invite everyone you know from anywhere in the world to join in the fun!
New design and Upgraded Site - we made a complete design overhaul and rebuilt the website for a faster and improved user experience.
Our Gift Card Catalogue Gas Expanded - We now offer x3 times more gift cards for for you! Additional cards will be added soon.
Improved Surveys - we rebuilt our survey feature from the ground up to make sure you get more surveys and that they are relevant for you. We now offer more surveys and their quality improved as well!
Improved Offers - we now offer more relevant offers so you’ll have great offers waiting for you every time you log in.
Guess The Card Speed - we optimized the game and it runs much faster now! You will also get additional plays just for redeeming gift cards!
Browser Notifications - get live notifications on your prize redeems, new offers, best performing surveys and much more directly in your browser, even when you're not browsing Gifthulk! Just complete the offer and even get an initial reward!
Features that are no longer supported: Fountain of youth (now called GC bonuses) codes on Guess the Card/Boosts/rebate on redeem/survey progress bar/Tasks/Sweepstakes/Shopping
There have been plenty of other bug fixes and optimizations all throughout the site that you’ll probably notice yourself as you get familiar with the system

We hope you enjoy the new system and the changes we made.

Have fun!

- The Gifthulk Team"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am about to explore the new site now, but it sounds like Fountain of Youth codes are no longer a feature. There is a part which says it is now known as "GC bonuses" so I don't know if my available codes are still available. If not, I can reveal I still had codes dating back to November so if you used the card game and my codes everyday since I started this thread back in March, you could have made at least $60.00 without doing a single offer. If my codes still work, then it sounds like a good way to get discounts on giftcards.

One big change that should get people excited is the ability to get a gift card redeemed INSTANTLY. Even Swagbucks doesn't do that. I'm also curious to see what new gift cards have been added. Another new addition is worldwide membership which is great for getting referrals if that's your thing. I don't know if the search engine is still available, but I am going to explore the site once I finish this post and see if I like it more or miss version 2.0.

If you signed up with GiftHulk via this thread and/or used my referral, I thank you very much for taking the time to read my posts, use the codes, and earn some extra money. I'd like you guys to look at the site too and tell me what you think. Maybe you'll find something I didn't and we can still keep this thread (or a new GiftHulk thread) going and continue earning that sweet, sweet computer cash.

jihoonie » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:15 am

If I'm being honest, I like the old version of Gift Hulk better. But then again, I did just log on for the first time. Maybe I'll come to like it.

Cage017 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:52 am

They admitted to fixing some bugs on the site. But I agree that Gift Hulk 2.0 was better. An ad loads after every 4 chips played in the card game which, until recently, caused a lot of lag. I was surprised to see 100 chips for a couple of days; unfortunately, they didn't improve my chances at the card game. Not once have I had a Joker which is sad since I've had them on multiple occasions. My winnings have been cut in half as a result.With the bug fixes and the next 100 chips I get from redeeming a giftcard, maybe my card game wins will increase.

No codes and no newsletters have been released yet, but I will post back here in the event they are. The good news is the search function still works and some surveys will give you 2 cents if you are unable to qualify for them.

Cage017 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:28 pm

Well it took a while but GiftHulk finally released a code for 25 points:

g2llrd

Cage017 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Since my last post, GiftHulk brought back daily codes on Facebook for 25 points (2.5 cents).

Unfortunately, they are many complaints that people are not getting the rewards they are requesting. I'm still waiting on mine and it's been quite a few months. I'm thinking it's because the points I used were earned before the February reset. I haven't been that motivated to use the site because of this so I am only at $2.00. Once I reach $5 or they approve my previous request, I'll reply with an update. Otherwise, I cannot recommend the site anymore.