Share your routine with us!

Just Another Daily Cash Routine

litheinvestments » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:29 pm

Hi all,
I'm brand new here. My goal is eventually to get to 4-8 computers and 3 phone devices earning $10-20 per day. Currently I'm at $1/day on 2 laptops and my SG4 smartphone.

I've had success with earnhoney, swagbucks and perk. I run apptrailers and my phone and do the daily on perk's scratch and win and occasionally run perk tv & yoolotto.

I stream earnhoney and perk.tv and all together I'm averaging about $1/day passively. Earnhoney usually freezes up on me after an hour or two or the earnings go low for unexplained reasons..

I'm looking for feedback on my routine and ideas, I'll keep updating.

zerocool » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:38 pm

are u in koinme yet if not please pm me..or if ur not in gifthulk or rewardable

litheinvestments » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:33 am

I'm not in koinme, I'd appreciate an invite.

DarkDestroyer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Earnhoney, swagbucks and perk all work great. Personally perk wouldn't pay me because they wouldn't allow me to verify my phone number. Swagbucks now need me to verify my home address so I've stopped using them for the time being but will be using them again when I move out and have had luck with them in the past. I'd say what you're doing right now is working quite fine and that is practically the most you can be making passively with that amount of apps. I would recommend getting more smartphones before computers because the websites are kinda crap.

Sir.Jacob » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:44 am

Invite me too and any more apps that are worldwide?

zerocool » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:15 pm

who still need urls

make money online » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:21 pm

I find it hard to earn decent money with Swagbucks. I found that perk works better and I can earn more money from the videos I watch.