Share your routine with us!

My 1 Phone and 1 PC Routine

DarkDestroyer » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:52 pm

I have 2 phones and a tablet and will be getting a new phone for Christmas but my secondary phone is pretty bad and my tablet doesn't work, I will more than likely add Perk or AppLike to this routine when I get my new phone. So far the routine goes;

Mobile

SlideJoy (always earning): 2$ - 3$/month
Swagbucks Apps: 0.70$/day
RingSpin: 0.15$/day (varying results since it's a chance app)
SuperPopQuiz: 0.20$/day (depending how active you are)

PC

Earn.gg: 0.20$/day

Total Earnings Monthly: 40.50$/month, £30.24 sterling for me and other British citizens.

It's not a whole lot but for one device it's not that bad, I am always looking to improve and looking for new apps to add so any suggestions will be appreciated.

Pros:

Mostly passive
Free money at the end of the month
Easy to set up since it's only one device
My main device (which this all takes place) is a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I've had for 3 years so it's a pretty cheap phone and is plenty sturdy

Cons:

Not completely passive, apps like SuperPopQuiz take a lot of active use if you want to maximise your earnings
Can't use my main phone (which this all takes place) while doing this
Can't earn money while at college so certain days may limit earnings
Puts a lot of stress on my phone which is causing the screen to break and the battery to stop working

How much have I actually made doing this? 90.20$ this year alone and before you scream THIS IS FAKE YOU LIAR! Let me explain why the math states I've only been doing this for 3 months. First off I've been doing this for 2 years so the actual amount is probably closer to 200$ - 250$. Second, most of the money this year came from AppLike (which I removed because it gave me less coins than usual), SlideJoy (which I also removed until recently for reasons unknown) and finally Swagbucks which I got about 10$ from. Swagbucks have also stopped paying me because I need to verify my home address which I'm going to do once I move out of my parents house, I am still using the apps and still accumulating points and right now have about enough to withdraw 10$. I am going to earn money with Swagbucks but not withdraw until I move out in a few years. SuperPopQuiz, Earn.gg and RingSpin are all new to my routine, RingSpin might not even stay since I haven't gotten a chance to try and withdraw yet.

Another reason the math doesn't add up is because that is the highest I've ever earned and is not consistently that much every time. Remember I also took AppLike off the list so the earnings for that app weren't there but I would get about 15$ - 20$/months using that. The fact of the matter is though, I've been lazy with my earning, yes that 90$ this year came from me being lazy and the year isn't even over yet. I missed some days on AppLike and missed some on Swagbucks also which probably took about 30$ off me since the start of the year, being consistent with starting up your apps is very important, especially if they're apps like Swagbucks which have a limit and need to be restarted. You need to take care of your phones and restart them regularly so the apps don't freeze, if you mess up it shows in the profits. It's especially important to be active with non passive apps, I spend around 2 to 3 hours a day messing with RingSpin and SuperPopQuiz. RingSpin has a 15 spin a day limit so it takes around 30 minutes to get that and some days you could get none some days you could get $15 potentially. However SuperPopQuiz has no limit so if I bumped those hours up to say 5 or 6 on weekends and Mondays since I'm not in college I could probably make a lot more money. That's also not too difficult to do since I just watch youtube videos and play Osu! all day when I'm not studying, it's easy to find the time.

All in all I'm pretty happy with where I am and after I did the math I was even happier, this blew away my expectations and for just 1 device and 1 application on PC that's a lot of money to be making, I'll be sure to add more phones to my routine and more apps as they come along. Thank you for reading this and comment below changes you think I should make.

DISCLAIMER!: Apps like Swagbucks and RingSpin have a solid limit adding more phones won't make you more money on those, earn.gg also has a limit. Slidejoy doesn't however it's not the best but it's free money for doing nothing. If you want to add more phones use the Perk apps or other apps that you're able to use. Also I don't use apps like CheckPoints because I have an old phone which means I cannot get them on my phone, I was thinking of getting an old iPhone 5 to get extra apps that aren't available for me currently. Also FeaturePoints doesn't give me points for downloading the app which I would love it to but sadly it doesn't work.

Sir.Jacob » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:41 am

wooow that really long

GettySwooch » Sat May 05, 2018 12:12 am

Why not get a couple more phones? for cash apps it takes the same amount of effort and time to make 100 a month using a few more devices as it would if you use 1 or 2 when using passive apps. instead of 90 a year you could be making 1000 with barely any more effort than it takes at the moment.

zerocool » Tue May 08, 2018 2:03 am

bboutech which one urecommend for it

GettySwooch » Wed May 09, 2018 7:58 pm

they're decreasing device limit down to 2 device once they increase the device limit to 100 on rooted devices. so id say invest in rootable devices for cashmagnet and wait until its a for sure transition.