Share your routine with us!

My daily cash routine.

shankinstein » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:27 pm

I wake up either around 5 am or 12 noon, the first thing I do is get my phone and check in to all my apps that give daily login rewards . For apptrailers I would scratch the free ticket thing, but now its updated so I do its daily quiz thing, earning 2-3 cents. I get the daily reward from perk scratch and win. Sometimes I will stock up on qriket spins. I get 20 points on each of 2 apps that are very similar called earn money and money maker. ill answer the daily poll on swagbucks. then I check if theres a survey on panel and I check voxpopme. I have two Samsung galaxy s3s but the charging port on one is broken so ill charge the battery in the one that works and then take it out and switch to the one that doesn't while I charge the other battery. When I do this ill usually run apptrailers on both until they start only giving me about 3 points for each video. then ill open the developer options on my phone and make it so that the screen stays on forever while its charging ,and ill open applike and use an app that has a longer time til the reward on this phone, and use the shortest time ones for the other phone.
around 12 noon ill get on the computer and watch all my neobux ads. I also log on perk.tv on the computer and watch videos for 1-2 points.ill also check into the first qriket live game if its set at 12 that day.
after a while ill go back to apptrailers because it wont be giving me just 3 points anymore.
whenever I go to bed ill use applike.
that's all I can really think of

darthlinux » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:44 pm

How much are you earning?

Sss22066 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:31 am

Please about how many hours per day of your actual time and please verify 2 phones and 1 pc running about running GPT apps 24/7 Thanks

Sir.Jacob » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:19 am

woooow all that time for 1 to 5 bucks O.o

guys you can work at mac

and make more for properly less time or a little more and get almost 10x that if you

make 10$ Per day that 300$ a month on money apps

I only want 5$ a month after paypal fee >.<

Sir.Jacob » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:04 am

Even if they work it stops after few tries :?