Share your routine with us!

My Cash Routine

alara385109 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:34 pm

I currently have 18 devices.
16 phones
2 Laptops

I have 6 devices running Perk TV/Perk TV Live/Viggle/Perk Wordsearch- average about 2.50 per day.
I have 7 devices running rewardable TV - average about 2.50 per day.
1 device running apptrailers - average about .50 per day
1 device running applike - fluctuates depending on apps available but on average about 1.00 a day
Main Phone runs swagbucks apps - averages I think .50 per day
I also just started running MyFreeapps on my main phone aswell so we'll see how that turns out.

as for the laptops, I used to run earn honey but I no longer get ads so any suggestions would be welcome on what to run on them.

I know this isn't the most effective cash routine so any advice would be welcome. Thanks guys!

darthlinux » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:19 am

Have you tired yoo lotto or yoo rewards, as for earnhoney its shocking lately, I would suggest using an engageme tv site for you laptops or koinme, if you can spare 2 phones then get the earnhoney superpop quiz app and you can earn countless points just have to restart the app every 4hrs or so.

Sss22066 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:12 am

I just posted my totally passive earn cash routine under thread even honey talk chck it out earnhoney and Rtv running/paying great have fun

zerocool » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:52 pm

which swagbuck app

afriendofchrist » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:17 am

Swagbucks has 8 apps-Swagbucks app (watch section), SBTV, EntertaiNow TV, Sportly TV, LifeStylz TV, MovieCli.ps, IndyMusic TV, and the newest addition is Amped 360

afriendofchrist » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:55 pm

Are you earning passively with perk word search and if so how?

afriendofchrist » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:27 pm

What settings are you using on perk word search? Because it gives no points if you're not active on it.

zerocool » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:13 pm

i got 12 running 6 on rtv acct....1 on second rtv acct because it says acct doesnt exist but yet still running so cant login other accts so strange is swag passive or must ubaby site i was thinking putting 4 phones on it A521 alcatel 1gb for 10

zerocool » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:13 pm

does apptrailers stop for u or is passive?

mjspring » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Apptrailers is semi passive. For the most part you can get by and no pop ups. Lately, it depends on the phone I guess but they have Crackle ads that pop up and occasionally "are you still watching"

mjspring » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:11 am

It is a static ad that pops up for Crackle.com that requires you to hit OK to continue. Usually asks you to hit OK one or two times with a pause in between

TakishaMcneilly » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:27 am

Those popups appear to be a bit annoying.
But I'll try to deal with it and take my head off it.
Ugh...