Share your routine with us!

Applike

Ironamzon24 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:29 am

I really like this app because you get paid for playing games as many times as you want you always get paid. It really works i have recieved money in paypal 4 times already.

Someone101 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:19 pm

They stop paying me !
After how many payouts do they stop paying?

PFULMTL » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:01 am

Thats exactly what they want. To give you a good feeling, give a positive review or make a thread, and then cut them off. They'll stop paying at LVL 27, unless it has changed since.

Ryzon321 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:49 pm

I got paid after level 27. Around 4 times total from when I started, then maybe it was because I had 4-5 phones on it, but they have cut me off. They did this by very drastically reducing the pay rates so it is unusable now. It was a good earner for 1-2 months... RIP

darthlinux » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:07 pm

Leave it a for a month and go back should be fine

Ryzon321 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:15 pm

I just did that. I tried last night after a month plus off. Still low pay rates.... I originally took 2-3 weeks off and then it worked for 1 day. I think using multiple phones was the problem.

DayQuil » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:05 am

same problem I have used the same paypal account have tried 7 phones with 7 google accounts, and with 7 different emails, (back in the day when promoters on fb were saying you could use 3 phones I think banned me). I took a month off and made a fresh phone, same paypal, new google acct, new email, and it didn't even cash out 1x. said email already in use...don't know what they are checking against since I literally made up the email and google account for them. any ideas? do I need to make a new paypal account, my name and address would have to be the same since its linked to banks...idk just pissed at applike and NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT! le sigh :(