Share your routine with us!

Little to no tech skills

Ekeyno » Mon May 08, 2017 6:04 pm

I was thinking I could be getting more money. I have 15 lg zone 3s and 5 iPhone 5cs and 4 computers. But I have no idea how to set it up so I can check on it remotely. I work a lot and when I get home all my phones have crashed. I bricked one of my LGs before trying to root it. If there is an easy step by step way to set my phones up to be accessed remotely I would be greatly appreciative.

Ekeyno » Tue May 09, 2017 12:55 am

I use perk, checkpoints and swagbucks. I also use earnhoney on my computer

kps409 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:38 pm

download and install team viewer host on the devices and sign them all in to the same team viewer account (and make a team viewer account if you dont have one). Then you can download the team viewer app on your computer or main phone and you will be able to access all your devices remotely. Just make sure you keep the team viewer host app running in the background on your devices. I know this method works for android devices, im not sure if it will work for iphones, as i dont have any ios devices.

darleneamor » Sat May 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Psiphon3download.com is created to provide you the best working tutorials on how to install psiphon App for android and PC.
psiphon

Ekeyno » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:40 am

No. my phone are not rooted or jailbroken. I have bricked phone in the past from trying to root and break them so I dont do it anymore I know I could be making more money if theywere

Pridone » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:09 pm

Rooting and Jailbreaking are pretty important and better way because some of the tweak/root apps, can help you in making money, lets say you run Cake App all night, and some other time in the morning you saw a black screen which means the phone is off, if you root the device, you could get something like.. idk but i usually use Keep Screen On! duno if you need root for this, but some apps are useful. Just find

DEADLOGIC » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:46 am

check out joes set up for both ios and android