Share your routine with us!

5 device start up

skyline_king88 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:55 pm

well i have started watching joes videos and been trying to earn slowly over few months not really thinking you can earn a whole lot. then i came across these videos and figure i can make something even if little at first.

so what i have set up now is.
andriod phone - zte one touch andriod 5 running yoolotto app
andriod phone 2-galaxy nexus andriod 4.2 running app trailer
orange pi running armbain earnhoney 1 tab
main pc running windows 10 earnhoney 2 tabs 1 tab perk.tv 1 tab swagbucks videos
andriod galaxy s6 yoolooto app

i have not earned much as all been running about 12 hours now

my andriod device is also ether mining ALTcoin or mining Burstcoin with an sd card as well and running ads
my main pc is also mining coins as well or crunching boinc to earn coins and help Research

i am unsure if earnhoney is earning much at all if any not sure i quite understand the red flags if is 1 device banned or whole account and how that happen.

so far swag bucks is my best earner as i have used it for a few years of and on.

well any tips for the newb would be awsome.

ringdingbing » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:20 pm

what app do you use for mining on android? and what do use on the pc? is it gpu only or cpu only?

skyline_king88 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:13 am

@ringdingbing i use neoneon miner for andriod. pc i use claymore for xmr and i cpu and gpu mine.

@bboytech@youtube altcoin i just mean different alt coins and burst coin is a crypto that is mined from HDDs instead cpus and gpus and asic..

i have also started to rent out hdd space on stori it is monthly payouts i started with 200gb so far 475mb is rented out after about a week.

skyline_king88 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:31 am

Well no for burst you earn burstcoin then can exchange on poloniex to btc.
As well as any other alt coin you mine

skyline_king88 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:12 pm

10000 is about 9$ usd price goes up and down. Great community behind them and development team

skyline_king88 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:57 pm

How do you guys feel about running these add apps on a andriod box as I can get some with andriod 5.1 2gb ram for 40$ cdn

skyline_king88 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:06 pm

no i am asking if anyone uses them at all as they seam to be better then a phone future proof wise atleast in my area.

misfitmarx » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:26 am

10000 is about 9$ usd price goes up and down. Great community behind them and development team
I wish you could send me crypto coins John. You must have a lot of money.

skyline_king88 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:48 pm

I wish you could send me crypto coins John. You must have a lot of money.
well first i don't like beggers.. also pm me i can set you up mining burstcoin... will not just give you anything whats makes you think i have alot of money?

misfitmarx » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:17 pm

I see my comment to be more like a statement than me begging. I think begging would be more along the lines of me asking you for crypto coins. No need to be on the defense, all you had to do was say lol or ignore me and i would have stopped responding unlike a beggar. I tried mining burst coins a month ago and plotted as much of my hard drive as I could, but I had trouble using the software.

skyline_king88 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:12 am

I see my comment to be more like a statement than me begging. I think begging would be more along the lines of me asking you for crypto coins. No need to be on the defense, all you had to do was say lol or ignore me and i would have stopped responding unlike a beggar. I tried mining burst coins a month ago and plotted as much of my hard drive as I could, but I had trouble using the software.
what miner and wallet did you use.. also how many gb where you using

misfitmarx » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:31 pm

I forgot which miner i was using but downloaded the but i downloaded it from some forum that this guy who does crypto gambling directed me to. I barely plotted any memory in my hard drive because I don't have a lot of room. I considered buying external hard drives to mine the burst coin but there is no use when I can't even set up the burst coin miner.

skyline_king88 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:18 pm

I forgot which miner i was using but downloaded the but i downloaded it from some forum that this guy who does crypto gambling directed me to. I barely plotted any memory in my hard drive because I don't have a lot of room. I considered buying external hard drives to mine the burst coin but there is no use when I can't even set up the burst coin miner.
ah buratnation and adam.

well i can say if you need help dm me i can help for moat part and use
https://forums.burst-team.us/categories
way better fourm... i wpuld say dm i can get set up with a pool and the wallet.there is also stoji coin with is renting out ypur hdd space.

misfitmarx » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:14 am

I just sent you a friend invite. I might invest in a new computer and hard drive space later on when I can afford it. What are the rates for renting hard drive space?

DEADLOGIC » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:56 am

I recommend only mining bitcoin on ur main pc as long as its earning at least 0.50 a day DO NOT MINE ON PHONES it is a waste of time or ur pi running a miner use that to watch videos on thetechslugs then run swagbucks, rewardable, perk tv, perk tv live, or thetechslug videos, DONT WASTER UR TIME ON YOOLOTTO EITHER IT SUCKS dont run earn honey do engageme tv, swagbucks tv is good on pc not perk tho and i also recommend setting up a blend er to refresh the page like every hour or so.

AlwaysUnknown » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:30 am

True Yoolotto sucks you don't get crap for ads now days

Sir.Jacob » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:17 pm

I never invested in the stock market won't start with bitcoins :P

almost all apps / websites don't work any worldwide ones?

Sir.Jacob » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:01 am

swagbucks show up blank no website

Sir.Jacob » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:38 pm

are you really replaying to me after 13 days xD