Share your routine with us!

My First Post and Cash Routine

roland1443 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Hello everyone,

I've been checking out this site for a couple of months now, and I'd definitely like to thank Joe and everyone else on here for all of their amazing contributions. Now I'm ready to contribute what I've learned and done so far. I hope it helps and will welcome any advice, criticisms, or questions on my routine.

Devices:
1x Galaxy S7 (My main phone, only runs apps when I'm asleep or working)
1x Galaxy S5 (My old main phone, cracked screen, runs apps 24 hours a day)
3x LG Optimus Zone 3 (cheap phone, recommended on this site. Works well but not with all apps. Needs to be unplugged from the charger in order to operate otherwise touchscreen is inaccurate).
1x Macbook Pro Mid 2014 with 2nd screen (Main laptop where I do all of my work 12-16 hours a day, but run website videos on second screen)
1x Old Dell Laptop (my super old laptop that can barely run a few Chrome windows for about a day before it runs out of RAM)

Websites:
earnhoney.com - When I first started I couldn't get this to earn anything. Then after a few days it started earning a fairly decent amount on two computer screens and have earned $113.46 in about three months. Unfortunately, this stopped working since the Chrome update and haven't earned a cent since then.

perk.tv - The best one for me as of late. For about the last month I've been getting between 1-4 perk points per computer every couple of minutes. I have one Chrome window open in each laptop. Total earned for all perk apps and sites is $230.10. Best part is that lately perk.tv requires very little if any babysitting, even then its usually when I run out of RAM.

This site - I just started running EngageMe.TV and Lootup.TV from this site today. Since I've given up on Earnhoney for now, I'm running one instance of EngageMe on my main computer and another instance on my PC laptop. I don't know how well it pays out compared to Perk.TV (which is also running on another window on each computer) but it definitely pays out better than Earnhoney (which is 0 points per day, at the moment), and I really want to support this site. So even if I do get Earnhoney to work someday, I'll still run an instance of one of these services on each computer (up to three right?).

Apps:
AppTrailers - Great app to start the day with and works on all of my phones. It starts paying out 10 perk points per loop, then drops by one perk point per loop after every 4-6 loops until it drops to around 2-3 perk points each. Resets at midnight CST. Requires some babysitting, so now I just run it on one Galaxy phone while I'm awake and working on laptop.

Perk TV Live - The payout is about as much as AppTrailers at its lowest, but requires slightly less babysitting and each payout loop seems a little shorter than AppTrailers. Unfortunately, it now longer works all that well on my cheap LG phones, so I run it on my Galaxy phones when I go to bed or if I leave the house. I'll also switch the Galaxy phones to Perk TV Live after AppTrailers has reached its lowest payout.

Viggle - Pretty much only use this to complete my daily tasks on perk.com. I just check in to 5 streaming shows after midnight to get the one perk point to meet that task, then go back to Perk TV Live or AppTrailers. If I ever buy a TV that can watch stuff that isn't streamed, I might try to keep a phone with Viggle next to the speaker 24/7 in another room. But at the moment, I'd have to keep it in the room where I work with the sound on and that would be annoying.

Perk Scratch & Win - As with Viggle, it's mostly for completing the daily task on perk.com. I just scratch 5 cards to get a 50 perk point bonus for completing those daily tasks. The one I almost always play is Wild West Winner for 100 tokens per card and usually end up with slightly more tokens than I started with, and a couple of perk points. Each time you win you have to watch a commercial to claim your reward. I've heard of some people winning tons of perk points and tokens, and who play it constantly. 5-10 cards is enough for me for now.

Perk TV App - This one doesn't work as well on my cheaper phones anymore and requires more babysitting than Perk TV Live. Now days I just run it on my Galaxy phones to complete the daily task. Might put more phones on it in the future if I get ahold of some higher end phones for a cheap price. Same for Perk TV Live.

YooLotto - Ok, I think this might be my new favorite app. I couldn't get it to work until recently, it would run all night on one phone and it took several days to make 60 points. But since Perk TV and Perk TV Live stopped working well on my three LG Optimus Zone 3 phones, I gave it another shot. In just two days I've made almost 300 points and they require almost no babysitting. I run them all day, but usually when I wake up in the morning I get a continuous loading screen on all three. I restart each phone, get a first video almost instantly, but each video after that takes some time to load. Then they slowly pick up and load videos regularly and by the end of the night, almost all three phones are loading ads constantly.

Returns:
On average I've made about $150 per month with two computers and five phones and it's mostly passive. I did spend a lot of time on the forums and on Youtube tutorials in the beginning (instead of working like I'm supposed to), but once I got my routine fairly nailed down, I've only had to spend time on research when things stopped working (earnhoney, some of the Perk apps on older phones) or when I get bored. While that's nothing compared to what others are making, I'm satisfied with the returns on money and time spent, and look forward to expanding my routine (and earnings). After all, these are all earnings that I'm making while doing other things. Extra money, that will help me do those other things.

Rewards:
Till now, almost all of my rewards have been Amazon.com gift cards. Which is great, since I use it to buy stuff that I would have to buy anyways for work. However, I'm thinking about getting Target or Walmart cards every now and then and combine those with cash back rewards from Ibotta. I've made $60 from Ibotta app mostly from alcohol purchases, but if I would have applied gift cards instead of cash, that would have been $60 from nothing and gotten a ton of alcohol, also for "nothing".

Future Plans:
At some point I'll have to buy another 2-3 PCs for work with multiple monitors, and I'll use them to run the websites I'm already running. I'll also buy more phones, both used and refurbished, or finagle old phones from friends and family. If they're older cheaper models, I'll probably put them on YooLotto and hope to eventually have 10 phones on that. For newer models I'd like to eventually run 5 on AppTrailers, 5 on Perk TV Live, and 5 on Perk TV.

Looking forward to any suggestions, criticisms, or questions. Take care everyone!

Hollo10 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:59 am

VoxPopMe is one of my favorite apps as you can make $.50 in 15sec-60sec (depending on the length of your review)
Here is the link http://bit.ly/2AL0Ifo
I’ve earned $136 total from VoxPopMe. Give it a try and let me know what you think
A complete passive app is FitPlay and AppLike as long as you can find an app that will stay open.
AppLike Link: https://r.applike.info/s/5a8261bebb1ed
FitPlay Link: https://r.fitplay.info/s/5a82623028c28

Hollo10 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:02 am

ApperWall is also one of my big earners too. All you do is download an app and copy and paste a prewritten 5 star review to earn $1.25 in 5 min
ApperWall Link: https://apperwall.com/?p=8mIdj3yx
Welcome to the family :)

Hollo10 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:37 pm

Yep it is

koppunoor » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:31 pm

You can know more by Subscribing here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgQyO ... MFwh37iJOw

Many apps and websites tutorials to make money everyday.