Share your routine with us!

questionguy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:20 am

ok so if you bought your own modem then you stop paying 10 a month which is $120 so i wouldn't buy one that is over $100. Is it just a modem that you pay $10 or is modem and wifi router (all in one) that you pay $10 for a month?
Bboy,

I think it is the modem and router combination because we don't have a separate router. We connect straight to it.

questionguy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:47 pm

can you look to see the company name on it and the model on it like this (what i use https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004X ... UTF8&psc=1 ARRIS SURFboard SB6121 )
here a link to my network set up post: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10312&p=35237#p35237
Bboy,

Right now I am on Verizon Fios, so I cant use that modem.

questionguy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:22 pm

i know that there was a chance of you not being able to use that one that was just what i use with wow
I appreciate the suggestion.

questionguy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:07 am

ure welcome so if you want to buy one do you have a list of ones you can buy or no?
I am thinking about buying the one from the company.

questionguy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:43 pm

and what do they sale or use
They will sale me my unit for $120. I do not know the specs on it though. Also, do your farm applications send you tax forms you have to turn in? I saw a message from Earnhoney that if you make over $600 you have to file tax on it. How do you handle those situations or is it just that one website?

Thank you,

QGuy

questionguy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Hello QGuy,

$120 for it seams maybe a lot but it all ways depends on the model. I know perk and earnhoney both send for a tax a from if you cashout more than $600 a year per the app. You just need to send them what they want.

you are welcome,

BBOYTECH
BBoy,

Yeah it does seem like a lot, but it is the same amount I will pay in a year by renting it.

Have you ever received a tax form from rewardabletv or swagbucks? Also, what does it count as? Is it like a 1099 thing?

Thanks,

QGuy

questionguy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:55 pm

QGuy,

i am supposed if you buy it that it would not be cheaper.
I have never got a forum from RewardableTV don't make over $600 with them.
and swagbucks does more of a trust you to put it on you're forum
yeah it is a 1099 thing.

Good luck with money making,

BBoytech
Thank you again,

Bboy