Share your routine with us!

10 Device Newbie in need of Advice!!

questionguy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello Fellow Slugs,

First, I will thank Joe and his parents for making this platform possible. This forum is by far the most detailed "how to " collection of information I have ever experienced. I will also like to recognize his parents for allowing him to experiment, thus allowing us to benefit from his trial and error.

Now to the issue at hand. My wife is not crazy about me having bought and accumulated 10 devices to launch this endeavor, so a 30 day $100 challenge was issued. If I am not able to generate $100 in those 30 days I must abandon my farm. Below are details on my current setup:

Devices:

• 1 Motorola Moto G, 8GB
o Running Checkpoints
o Was not able to root with Kingroot nor Towelroot
• 2 Motorola Moto E (TracFone)
o Running Checkpoints
• 1 Motorola Moto E (TracFone)
o Running Rewardable TV
o Would not run Checkpoints, not sure why
• 2 Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T
o Running YooLotto
• 1 Samsung Galaxy S6
o Running Rewardable TV
o Would not run Yoolotto, not sure why
• Amazon Fire
o Running Perk TV Live
o Would not run Perk, not sure why
• Toshiba Tablet (running 4.1.6)
o Will not run any of the prior mentioned apps.
 If you have any suggestions please let me know
• HP Laptop
o Running Earnhoney.com, mostly TVGlee (2 tabs)

Current earnings:

• Earnhoney.com
o 650 HD
• Yoolotto
o 47 yoobux (.47 cents)
• Perk TV Live
o 3,400 perk points (1800=$1 PP, 1250=$1)
• Rewardable TV
o 747 acorns (.75 cents)
• Checkpoints
o 340

Right now I am not sure if I will make my timeline. If you all have any suggestions on how to address some of my current issues please send them my way. I am really interested in trying to get the tablet involved somehow.

Thank you all for reading my post!

Questionguy

Sss22066 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:27 am

December is by far the best earning month all year... koinme is best one device earner but there is a waiting list... try super pop quiz on toshiba... engagement.tv on pc with chrome browser earns bout the same as buzz so no help...now look at non passive like surveys and offers.. Lots of quick $ avail have your credit card ready and don’t forget to cancel at the end of free trial period... my advice I think u should make it but keep your day job... I am running 80 plus devices, my goal is $1.00 dollar per day per device, I rarely make it... good luck

questionguy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Hey Sss22066,

I appreciate the feedback. 80 devices wow where do you fit them all?Just as an update, I converted 2 of my Moto Es to Rewardable TV and 1 other to Perk TV Live last night and I have experience a much better return ratio than with Checkpoints. Today I am at $13.50 - approximately a $3. 40 per day rate- so I am hopeful I can reach my goal. Going forward I will hope to receive $1 per device per day as well, how close to your goal do you get?

I will try Super Pop Quiz, thanks for that.

Thank you again,

Questionguy

Sss22066 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:09 pm

First get free devices, talk to church friends family neighbors, let em know u need their help any old PCs laptops phones u need them, msg me and I will help u repair reload OS and set them up... min specs pc dual core 2gb ram, android 512mb ram android 4.4.... dualband routers or extenders, 4port or 8port even better.
I volunteer my time at local thrift stores and do all their pc donations, repair to min specs or pull HD ram pwr supply and peripherals for future repairs, wipe hard drives load free win7 and set up screensaver for display sales... they give me free devices in exchange for my free help, I only work when they have a stockpile of PCs that need evaluated...
I retired legally blind and live In adult community just outside Tampa Florida and use spectrum for ISP, internet with 5g WiFi costs $30 per month 200mb download no data caps... I set up 30 devices at my home with free help from ISP to balance modem/routers for best performance... I can use my neighbors WiFi 100yds max distance at my home for setting up additional accts once I reach max number of devices on my acct... cash out everything to PayPal then transfer$$ to my PayPal acct.. I am willing to pay for and set up high speed ISP at my neighbors location but usually only have to ask for access, neighbors are happy to let me share their ISPfor free computer help...
Lots of pitfalls once u start using mult accts, to be safe all cash outs and acct queries must be done from device logged into neighbors WiFi to cash out or earn from neighbors accts... NOTE remember to invite from your acct when setting up neighbors acct to capture 10% referral income...
From my home I now run 16 Qriket accts 16 smartphones $5 per day use same phones for rewardable and super pop quiz when not runnng Qriket $8 per day, 5 koinme accts 5 devices $7 per day, 5 earnhoney accts 25 PCs $25 per day, 4 engagemetv accts 16pcs $15 per day, 30 more devices at neighbors homes running same programs but not earning as well they forget to clean and reset and I don’t have 2am access to do the reset for them...
My electric bill has increased $75... I do daily clean and reset on all devices and every 3 hours confirm still watching and still earning... i know I could earn more but I have not bothered to calligraphy, root/jailbreak or setup remote access I am too busy doing repairs and adapting my routine for earnmoney program changes that are trying to limit my earnings...
By far trash win7 PCs are my best earners, rewardable most passive program and works great on $5 512 mb smartphones. My worst earners are Apple devices iphone4 and ipad2 I cannot find any passive programs but I use them for free home phone MagicJack voip verify cash outs monitor neighbor accts and the iPads are best for running Qriket...
my farm is a work in progress constant frustration and major pain in the ****... do not quit your day job... every time I think things are great, the company goes out of business, bans me for no reason, refuses to pay, cheats on payouts, changes their programs to kill my earnings... good luck

questionguy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Thanks for the detail, it looks like you are on you way to figuring out how to earn $100 per day.

Yeah I was thinking of grabbing a few tablets running windows to double up on my Earnhoney earnings. Seems like they are paying the most per day.

Best of luck and thanks for the advice!

Questionguy

zerocool » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:20 pm

quick math,,, koine me if ur on top of it will earn 2 dollars i can teamviewer if u need ....help vilvdi browser seems best earn 200 to 300 per day which equal to 2 to 3 dollars x15 days left thats 45... please pme ill setup u up with videoloyality if u get three thos e rnning u earn another worst cast 1.80 day through clix sense if u willing do offers and surveys i can easly help u obtains this goal
skype me steven.karabinchak1

questionguy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:46 pm

Zerocool,

I am not familiar with any of those apps, except Koinme. I will have to do some research. thanks, I will pm you once I do some research.

questionguy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:23 pm

bboytech,

Thank you for the well wishes, 12 days in and I have made $50 dollars. How many devices do you use to run swagbucks and inta gc? Also, how long do you run them a day?

What websites have worked the best for you ?

Thanks,

Questionguy

questionguy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:04 pm

HeyAll,

I just wanted you to know that I was able to it my goal earlier than the 30 days, which means, I will be expanding!!!! Thank you all for your continued help and advice!!

Now I am going to look for some good websites.

QuestionGuy

Sss22066 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Hey Qguy = DO NOT spend any money til u survive January... December is our best month January is the pits....

questionguy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:05 pm

Hey Qguy = DO NOT spend any money til u survive January... December is our best month January is the pits....
Really? I was going to cash out of my apps and buy a router or usb adaptor.

questionguy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:43 pm

i would buy a new router 1st then a usb hub
Do you have any router suggestion or will that be internet service specific? Also, if you knwo where I can watch a video on how to set them up, please send it my way.

questionguy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:55 pm

ok my 1st question is how much are you ok with spending?
and here is a a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7FxORx05Ns
Note: i am planing on making a video on how to do it with 2 routers!
$140.

Sss22066 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:13 pm

Ok, hey Qguy hold the phone, what is your goal??? Most of the members here are kids with no bills just wanting to buy neat toys (that is Joes stated goal) from your first post you have a wife and bills... talk to her, believe me she will appreciate it (been married 40 years and I want to stay that way) new tech is a money pit and u don’t need any of it... I have less than $300 in my entire farm invested over 2 years...
My advice pick a household bill or special date night and use your farm to pay for it every month, both of you will remember the farm paid for it and it will get you through the bad months when you want to give up... If you decide to make money rather than buy toys, let me know... modem or router is the last thing u need, talk to your isp they want to keep you happy... fight your way to senior tech level. Tell em what you are trying to do, they have pilot / beta test programs and are happy to provide free gear and setup, to provide best performance... I double dog dare you to show this thread to your wife ask her advice and good luck either way...

Usadream321 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:23 pm

I agree with sss. I’m married two babies and use my farm to pay extra bills..keep it simple and you will go far.

Sss22066 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:33 pm

Yeah a voice for sanity... we oughta start a club / thread... let’s Call it kiss (keep it simple) best passive apps, pc-koinme android-rewardable. Both work great on really free/cheap devices. Add to list please

Sss22066 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:04 pm

THIS SUX... just did my daily reset on earnhoney devices... went from $8 per day to $0.90 per day per acct total, that’s 5-8 PCs per Acct all running buzz and all 4 channels are equally bad, sigh same as last year. Had a ton of ads all day, What a joke maybe earn honey will give another guilt true up with some lame excuse that really means oops we stole too much for even our scumbag morals. Keep the faith it can only get better

Sss22066 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:50 pm

Quick update... koinme still $2 per device 4 accts, rewardable 4 accts dropped from $2.5 per day per acct to $0.40... engageme 4 accts steady at $2.50 per acct per day... super pop quiz still the same, Qriket still the same... hold the fort kiss folks life just got more difficult... now once again I have to research new apps, rethink my device mix and replan my routine...

Q1 is anyone got advice on 2nd engageme acct using techslugs, same isp address as instagc acct already maxed out

Q2 when using techslugs video offer section, login techslugs, login engageme, tells me to select earning with?? Techslugs not on list. What do I do??

Q3 anyone making android $$ running blue stacks on win7 device... Qriket Jonny said Friday use any platform u want... android emulator is not mentioned in TOS
Now before I try to make it work. Has anyone else tried it?..

Usadream321 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:14 am

Bad earnings here too... trying to try different options like swagbucks website.earnhoney went down big time i have 8 computers and went to crap the last 24 hours

Sss22066 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:50 am

Spectrum isp internet only 300mb down (beta test program) no data cap includes arris combo modem/router $45 total per mo. No separate charge for modem. Port one and two have 2 old 8port enet routers running 14 win7pcs, port three and 4 empty... 5g WiFi = 2ipads, 2 Fire HD’s, 4 win7 PCs with 5ghz WiFi dongles... 2ghz WiFi = 3 motoE, iphone4 running magicapp (voip house phone) and 4 Samsung luna... 2g WiFi extender = 3 enet win7 PCs, In my home connected to neighbor 1 (N1) WiFi spectrum isp internet only 200mb down arris combo modem/router I pay the $45 per mo. Internet charge and keep their 4 devices running, they pay the TV charges.. modem/router lives in N1 guest bedroom closest to my porch. 5g = 10 win7 PCs... 2g = 2 motoE, 6 Alcatel one touch... Neighbor2 three shelves on carport, 6 win7 PCs and 3 Alcatel one-touch, he will only accept $20 per month and he cuts my grass of course my wife keeps him supplied with baked goods... neighbor3 spectrum again 14 win7 PCs, 12 Alcatel one touch, we split the income, I supply the devices/repairs and he keeps them running and he pays for elect / internet

Sss22066 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:10 am

What part of modem fee is included in monthly internet fee do u not understand... when they add a new better modem they offer it to me at no charge as part of their beta test program... make friends with the senior support techs in your area tell them what u are doing, they love to help pizza/beer works too...

Sss22066 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:16 am

Yes spectrum charter services is my isp, their 200mb standard service works great for 30 plus devices they have a $30 new customer internet only plan no install fee in my area but make sure u insist in dualband 5ghz WiFi in your pkg tell them u are getting Apple TV and will add phone and tv later. Lol

questionguy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:13 pm

Ok, hey Qguy hold the phone, what is your goal??? Most of the members here are kids with no bills just wanting to buy neat toys (that is Joes stated goal) from your first post you have a wife and bills... talk to her, believe me she will appreciate it (been married 40 years and I want to stay that way) new tech is a money pit and u don’t need any of it... I have less than $300 in my entire farm invested over 2 years...
My advice pick a household bill or special date night and use your farm to pay for it every month, both of you will remember the farm paid for it and it will get you through the bad months when you want to give up... If you decide to make money rather than buy toys, let me know... modem or router is the last thing u need, talk to your isp they want to keep you happy... fight your way to senior tech level. Tell em what you are trying to do, they have pilot / beta test programs and are happy to provide free gear and setup, to provide best performance... I double dog dare you to show this thread to your wife ask her advice and good luck either way...

Wow, thank you all for your advice, it is very helpful! Sorry it took me so long to respond I honestly could not find this thread, lol dumb I know. But to your Sss, I plan on getting my Farm to the point where it is making at least $500 per month so it can pay for our internet service and parking spots ($400 per month). I discussed that with my wife in the beginning, so she complains about the time i spend on it , but likes that I am making progress. So over my 30 days I was able to make $140 of $400 I have spent on my farm so far. I do not plan to spend any of my own money until I make back the entire $400

Unfortunately I spent the bulk of my investment on Windows tablets and laptops which sucks now that TvGlee is basically turned off and Discovery banned me! I have not been able to find any websites to pick up the slack. Rewardable.com constantly crashes, Swagbucks.com isn't making my any passive cash and it crashes as well, I tried Earn.gg but no ads would show like earnhoney, I am in desperate need of good websites.

I plan to contact our carrier to see if they have anything like you described. Right now the internet is still working well so no rush at this point.

Thank you all for your advice and I look forward to checking out that new thread!

QuestionGuy

questionguy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:15 pm

hey Sss22066,
what is Spectrum's Charter services it says that it is available in my area is that what you use?

I am paying $20 per month for the modem.

hey questionguy,
ok let me ask you are you paying for your modem monthly

questionguy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:51 pm

that question i asked was for questionguy,
this one "ok let me ask you are you paying for your modem monthly" cant you read it

so you pay $20 a month extra is that right? asking "questionguy"
Bboy,

I am paying $ 10 per month for the modem.