Share your routine with us!

my 700+ phones farm

Jack » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Personally, I spend a maximum of 3-4 hours a day on the farm.
I have an assistant who helps me with some phones, but basically my farm works in a passive mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amhVOEMcmmw
On the video less than half of my phones

I have a lot of experience in farms, if there are any questions, ask)

Jack » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:08 pm

1) most expensive few HTC one M8 near 45-48$ with a broken screen, the rest is moto x, htc one m7
2) cheapest phone LG tribute 2, I had 20 pieces of them, but they are all problematic, there's too little memory
3) I have a problem, I can not exactly count how much I earned). In addition, these calculations need to spend enough time when the phones are many)
The total revenue is about 5000+, of which net profit is about 3000+,
The money goes to the helper's salary, the payment of VPN, payment for the use of Farmservice (with it apps work in passive mode) bills for rent and electricity, part of the money is lost when selling gift cards (90% of the nominal value)
4) Swagbucks, Yoolotto, Cashmagnet, Earnhoney, Checkpoints, S'more, Slidejoy
5) no, only phones

Usadream321 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Clearing cashe on websites does that get more ads?

zerocool » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:38 pm

do u have skpye or something i can talk to u real time i love pick brain

Jack » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:01 pm

"do u have skpye or something i can talk to u real time i love pick brain"
sent you PM

TE2150 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:38 pm

how do you like the farm service app? It would have to increase revenue pretty decently to pay for itself it seems.

Jack » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:57 am

thank you!
how long did it take you to get to 700 phones and up
About 8-9 month
how do you like the farm service app? It would have to increase revenue pretty decently to pay for itself it seems.
see, I could not use such app a s'more and slidejoy before, but only they give me the cost of the subs.cription, in addition, when the phones are many very hard for them to follow, so auto.mation decently increases revenue

questionguy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:21 pm

1) most expensive few HTC one M8 near 45-48$ with a broken screen, the rest is moto x, htc one m7
2) cheapest phone LG tribute 2, I had 20 pieces of them, but they are all problematic, there's too little memory
3) I have a problem, I can not exactly count how much I earned). In addition, these calculations need to spend enough time when the phones are many)
The total revenue is about 5000+, of which net profit is about 3000+,
The money goes to the helper's salary, the payment of VPN, payment for the use of Farmservice (with it apps work in passive mode) bills for rent and electricity, part of the money is lost when selling gift cards (90% of the nominal value)
4) Swagbucks, Yoolotto, Cashmagnet, Earnhoney, Checkpoints, S'more, Slidejoy
5) no, only phones
Jack,

Hi that is an extreme amount of phones, but good for you! making a profit of $3000 per month is pretty great.

Since you have so many phones, what is your plan to upgrade them? For an example, if most of your phone are running android 4.4, how do you plan to upgrade your farm to at least 5.1, or do you not keep track of that ?

Thank you for sharing,

Questionguy

blindwebster » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:42 pm

This makes absolutely no sense:

$20,000 on phones and network equipment.
3.5 hrs/day @ $20/hr = $25,000/year. (If you have $20,000 sitting around your time must be worth at least $20/hr)

First year he's -$9000

That's completely ignoring the 8-9 months set up. And that's ignoring the most import thing which is that in a year from his post he'll be making $1500/month because app pay drops in half every year.

The only way this would make sense is if you could project the pay being stable for at least 5 years

Hanen » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:38 pm

This makes absolutely no sense:

$20,000 on phones and network equipment.
3.5 hrs/day @ $20/hr = $25,000/year. (If you have $20,000 sitting around your time must be worth at least $20/hr)

First year he's -$9000

That's completely ignoring the 8-9 months set up. And that's ignoring the most import thing which is that in a year from his post he'll be making $1500/month because app pay drops in half every year.

The only way this would make sense is if you could project the pay being stable for at least 5 years
you did the math wrong, you're assuming that the amount hours he works on them per day, is the amount of time the phones are generating income. On average, he says he makes $5k+ per month, which is only $6.9/hr. He makes $166.67/day, and $60,833/yr. His NET profit for the same period is, $4.17/h, $100/d, $36,500/yr. He already made a return on investment most likely LONG time ago, and now he's just running on profit, since he says most of it money goes towards the overhead costs of maintaining the farm.

something to think about : He makes $86.90/device*yr gross income, and $52.14/device*yr net income. The cost of overhead is somewhere around $24,300/yr. How much he pays his assistant (assuming $10-15/hr at 40hr/wk) is around $20,800-31,200, which would be -($29.71 to 44.57)/devices*yr. He can make the same net profit with 420 devices if he fires his assistant since majority of the cost is probably paid to the assistant. Of course, the actual cost may be different, depending on the magnitude of loss. Basically, he's losing more money than he realizes for the size of his farm was intended to make.