Share your routine with us!

afriendofchrist » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Thank God it works fine on mine. I haven't really timed it but I know it's not all day. A few hours and its completely passive-no freezing up or restarts.

bboytech@youtube » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Thank God it works fine on mine. I haven't really timed it but I know it's not all day. A few hours and its completely passive-no freezing up or restarts.
does It have the newest updates for some of the apps because ios does

make money online » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:15 pm

You should try using perk, i find that I earn quickly and it is semi-passive. I just need to say i'm still watching every 30min.

bboytech@youtube » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:27 pm

You should try using perk, i find that I earn quickly and it is semi-passive. I just need to say i'm still watching every 30min.
perk tv live is better!

JuanCR28 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:35 am

Do you have any payment proof? And how many time do you take to the minimum? Is it only for US?

bboytech@youtube » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:51 pm

Do you have any payment proof? And how many time do you take to the minimum? Is it only for US?
Perk payment proof video right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dEOXUOKT_8

DilutedDante » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:21 pm

I'm using Perk in the UK. I cash out using the instant Paypal at the 1 or 2 dollar level. I use the Perk TV app (not Live), and Perk Word Search. Previously the Word Search app wasn't running passively (just getting 0), but now it seems to be fine.

bboytech@youtube » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:06 pm

I'm using Perk in the UK. I cash out using the instant Paypal at the 1 or 2 dollar level. I use the Perk TV app (not Live), and Perk Word Search. Previously the Word Search app wasn't running passively (just getting 0), but now it seems to be fine.
Perk apps has been kinda bad lately

Vedant7781 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Great plan. All working apps

bboytech@youtube » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:31 pm

Great plan. All working apps
what do you run apps ? and how many phones?