Share money-making apps you use.

lowkey » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:59 pm

how much do u guys make a day with apptrailers?

afriendofchrist » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:16 pm

Is instant paypal only available in certain states? I currently live in Florida but when I went to Georgia I got a notification from perk with a link to instant paypal, and I tried it and I was able to get my money right away. Now I'm in Florida and I can not find the link to instant paypal.

afriendofchrist » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:56 am

I found it thanks!

dhertz777 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:28 am

I created a new account for a sixth phone and when I tried to redeem the first time my account got suspended for "irregular activity". Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone know if I can get un-banned? I thought as long as I had a new FB account and email I could add a sixth phone. I guess not.

dhertz777 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:28 pm

Android.

zerocool » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:46 pm

got babysit it though

dhertz777 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:00 am

It's true it does need some baby sitting that's for sure.

dhertz777 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:23 am

An update to my question a few weeks ago about Apptrailers.

I found that if you get flagged for irregular activity some of your phones will be banned. I had 5 apptrailer phones and added three more but under a different account. The rule was 5 devices per account and 3 accounts per household. Well, they banned two of my phones and now i forced to use a version that's different and you can only cash out a max of $2 per day. All the phones are now under one account and work together. Meaning the points are shared across all the phones just like Perk. I really liked how each phone could earn independently and cash out on it's own.

The new versions pretty much wants to force you to convert your points to Perk. Which i use on other phones. it's getting complicated and now the earnings for Apptrailers isn't really worth the effort anymore.

zalam98 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:23 am

You mean that you are using an old version of App Trailers and now it works? What version? Sorry for my bad english :)

dhertz777 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:13 am

I was forced to use a newer version that makes all the phones use the same account. The old version had each phone cash out on its own. Now the phones share the same cash out and you are limited to $2 a day Paypal or you can cash out with a gift card at higher amounts. I hope this makes sense. I still use the app but only for a short time each day.
Last edited by dhertz777 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

afriendofchrist » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Is there a way to retrieve the old app trailers version?

afriendofchrist » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:34 pm

The version before the update when each phone had its own points

afriendofchrist » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:03 pm

Its saying ineligible user for instant PayPal redemption.

joeboulanger » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:12 am

can someone explain to me how the reset works for ads. this is by far my favorite money making app but sometimes its just like nope you dont get no ads today and itll do that for like a week or two but other days the ads are flowing like crazy

joeboulanger » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:56 am

no i mean like ill go a bunch of days without any apps popping up when i watch vids on apptrailers therefore i get no points

joeboulanger » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:57 pm

it might be my router because my internet sucks haha

joeboulanger » Tue May 15, 2018 7:29 pm

yeah my router sucks so it might be that but i dont know i used to earn alot more