Share money-making apps you use.

Wow App

3cash » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:26 am

Join FREE and Earn while you socialize, Get paid to chat with your friends and family
Get paid to play games, watch video ads and much more

:D Paid by: PayPal, Bank Account or Credit Card or Recharge your Mobile Credit

:arrow: Available On: Android, iPhone, PC, Mac

:arrow: >>> Click Here to Join <<<

:D Feel free to post your Wow App invite link in this topic
Last edited by 3cash on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3cash » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:01 am

Its not gonna make you rich but its a great app for chatting with friends, hard to say exactly what you can earn because it depends how much you use the app and what you do within the app and how big you can grow your network, I don't use everything in the app so I'm not earning the most I could get out of the app, I don't have time do be doing surveys and trying downloads but I use everything else in the app and I'm cashing out just over $10 per month now, you could earn anything from a few cents per day to a few dollars per day, I've been using the app almost 2 years made about $200 so far, if you invite people you also earn from everything they do and you earn from people your invites bring in too on 8 levels so over time it can become a good earner the bigger your network grows

some of the way to earn
earn from adverts that show while you text chat with friends
earn from watching video adverts every 30 minutes
earn from adverts that show while you play games
earn from smart slide lockscreen adverts everytime you unlock your phone screen
earn from filling surveys
earn from downloading games and apps
earn by smartweb extension for chrome and firefox and earn when you browse the internet, reading news, completing surveys playing games

You just need to wait 60 days for your first cashout, after that you can cashout any available earnings anytime

my payment last month
payment.jpg
payment.jpg (57.2 KiB) Viewed 1201 times

3cash » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:12 pm

I'm using it off and on all day everyday, I use it as my main messaging app to keep in contact with friends and family so using it a lot for texting messages and I have the lockscreen option switched on so its used everytime I switch my phone on