Share money-making apps you use.

Sweatcoin: get money for walking!

NikS13 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello guys. So i found this app that pays you to walk. Alot! So the layout looks really nice and you actually get paid alot for walking!
Check it out: https://sweatco.in/hi/nikschutterop

zerocool » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:45 pm

track how long to earn a dollar ill join

NikS13 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:03 am

track how long to earn a dollar ill join
Well i cant really tell because there are a lot of different rewards. And some rewards you need to refer people.

NikS13 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:23 pm

For $1,000 Paypal or any item that is $1,000 (USD) it cost 20,000 (Sweatcoin)
$1 is 20 (Sweatcoin)
the free account has a limit of 5 sweatcoin a day
to get 5 you need to walk outside 5,000 steps or more a day
so if you just walked outside and got the 5 a day that would take you 4,000 days or 10.95 years to get that
or you would need to get 4,000 refers
plus you can get 1 sweatcoin a day from ad
lets say you get that 1 ad and 5 walking so 6 total that would take 3,333.3333 days or 9.13 years to get $1,000
You can upgrade and walk more so it will be faster to earn.

PaulvB » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:58 pm

This app is so not worth it, it takes way too much time. It also takes a lot of battery usage and you can't really close the app (only force stop it). I bike 20km a day to school but you don't get paid for that.

NikS13 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:01 pm

This app is so not worth it, it takes way too much time. It also takes a lot of battery usage and you can't really close the app (only force stop it). I bike 20km a day to school but you don't get paid for that.
Well im working as an delivery guy on an electric bike, and on a workshift like 4 hours (maybe 1-1.5 hour of cycling i easily get to 10.000 steps. I think it depends on how fast you move your legs.

PaulvB » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Oh I didn't know that. I've a regular bike and usually go pretty fast most of the time (at around 30+ km/h), will it still work than?

PaulvB » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:48 pm

i wonder what there top speed that they say some one can walk or run and that might be what steps you from earning
I'm biking 9 km tomorrow so I'll look how well the app does.

PaulvB » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:19 pm

Got 500 steps for the 8 km biking, so not really worth it

PaulvB » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Average 25 km/h, so if I go faster it might even give less idk, not worth it for me

PaulvB » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:41 pm

How fast do you think you where going?
How long did the 8km biking take you?
And my battery drains faster, not gonna do that for that little amount per year

PaulvB » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:26 pm

did you have on low power mode on the app
Nope

PaulvB » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Yeah true, but then it'll give even less so ehm

NikS13 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Got 500 steps for the 8 km biking, so not really worth it
Thats weird.. Do you keep your phone in your pocket?
Maybe it has something to do with how fast your legs move..
Let me know

NikS13 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:57 pm

I dont think that it makes a different
I think it does.. But not alot

PaulvB » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:58 pm

Thats weird.. Do you keep your phone in your pocket?
Maybe it has something to do with how fast your legs move..
Let me know
No I'm never gonna use this app again. My friend had the same problem and a lot of people have problems with the app, not worth the battery usage/time

NikS13 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:01 pm

No I'm never gonna use this app again. My friend had the same problem and a lot of people have problems with the app, not worth the battery usage/time
Really understandable. But i dont really mind it. I dont have any problems with it. I just hope some day ill get to withdraw a nice reward. And that doesnt need to be cash.

PaulvB » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Really understandable. But i dont really mind it. I dont have any problems with it. I just hope some day ill get to withdraw a nice reward. And that doesnt need to be cash.
Maybe it works better in the US/UK/Canada then other locations. I live in the Netherlands and I can't for example use any passive video sites/apps since they don't give adds to me. I'll use apps like Sweatcoin later when things work better, but now I walk like 10 km and get arround 500 steps which is not worth it at all.

NikS13 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:31 pm

Maybe it works better in the US/UK/Canada then other locations. I live in the Netherlands and I can't for example use any passive video sites/apps since they don't give adds to me. I'll use apps like Sweatcoin later when things work better, but now I walk like 10 km and get arround 500 steps which is not worth it at all.
I live in The Netherlands too. Its probably your settings.. go to the sweatcoin app and click info. Maybe it will tell you how to fix it

NikS13 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:31 pm

just shake the fun for more steps
That doesnt work. Sweatcoin has an algoritm that recognises real or fake steps