Share money-making apps you use.

Checkpoints - Anyone still actively "farming" with it?

christophervinn » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:08 am

I've had Checkpoints installed on a single iPhone 5s for about six months, and I'll occasionally run it when it when everything else in my farms are already being taken care of. Generally when I do, I go up about 2-10pts at the most before it shuts off (335 is a dollar) and lately, it won't up my credit at all after playing ads for about a half hour.

Just recently watched the CheckPoints video on the website, and Joe mentioned that he stopped running Perk and was discussing his earnings with CheckPoints. Obviously by now it's a little dated, but I am regularly netting $7-13 a day with 5 devices on Perk, and four browser tabs of PerkTV/Viggle with almost no babysitting, and I just couldn't imagine even making more than $1-3 with five devices dedicated to CheckPoints as I've ran it for a long time, and still haven't hit the 335 for the single dollar.

So my question is, does anyone still farm with this app currently? Mind sharing earnings/insights?I was thinking maybe just the IOS version sucks, which is why I feel so biased, but I don't really feel like setting it up on Android until it can prove itself to be somewhat of a compelling earner.

Thebeermoneyman » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:12 am

If you have a farm you'll earn quicker but it also depends on your location. Currently my "method" is I have it on 10 devices in my farm, 1 iPhone6 and 9 mixed android phones, since that is supposed to be the limit. I have 12 places nearby that I can check into at 2pts each which net me 24pts/device for a total of 240pts. Once I've hit my checkin max for the day I go to the videos and start them playing on all the devices until I hit 335pts to cash out.

You'll find your own routine but I have a looped timer that I set to 50 seconds which seems to be the threshold for next checkin, start the timer, click through the checkins and load up the next one leaving me with about a 20 second wait. Once the timer goes off I start again. All in all it takes about 20-25 minutes to hit my $1 for the day depending on how the videos are running. Sometimes they cruise through and other days I get loading failures or black screens but I still have a couple of things to try to resolve that issue.

Hope this helps.

christophervinn » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:01 am

If you have a farm you'll earn quicker but it also depends on your location. Currently my "method" is I have it on 10 devices in my farm, 1 iPhone6 and 9 mixed android phones, since that is supposed to be the limit. I have 12 places nearby that I can check into at 2pts each which net me 24pts/device for a total of 240pts. Once I've hit my checkin max for the day I go to the videos and start them playing on all the devices until I hit 335pts to cash out.

You'll find your own routine but I have a looped timer that I set to 50 seconds which seems to be the threshold for next checkin, start the timer, click through the checkins and load up the next one leaving me with about a 20 second wait. Once the timer goes off I start again. All in all it takes about 20-25 minutes to hit my $1 for the day depending on how the videos are running. Sometimes they cruise through and other days I get loading failures or black screens but I still have a couple of things to try to resolve that issue.

Hope this helps.
It does help absolutely, thank you. From how it sounds, it is somewhat of a decent amount of effort to earn. For some reason, I was under the impression it was easy to net roughly $5 a day with ten devices. A dollar between 10 seems like a lot of trouble, especially with the "check-ins" (I have a store literally right next to me, too.)

After posting this I did notice you can "done" a video right after a 15-30 ad has played for a 1 point credit rather than trying to let it passively play (and crash, haha). With this strategy, I find it similar to Apptrailers or Adme in that with a ton of daily clicks, you can come close to a dollar. So I will probably do this to cash out my dollar, then probably ditch the app as there's a few higher on the earning chain to dedicate my devices to.

I will definitely keep an eye and ear out for future updates and such, though.

Tekprincezz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:39 am

I have a situation on the checkpoints I have two phones working on the same account but there's one I can't login or it won't let me in and it says Check the Network and I keep clicking retry but it keeps giving me the same info over and over again.

Thebeermoneyman » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Have you tried uninstalling the app, make sure to clear data and cache first, run a cache cleaner, and then reinstall? Sometimes that helps when the apps are acting funny. Be careful though, I know some apps you'll loose the points generated with that phone. Also, check for updates to the phone itself, not just for an app update.

I have an old s5 that was giving me problems and when I checked it was still on an older android version, like 4.4 or somewhere around there. I'm also starting to realized somethings run better on the newer 5.x android as time progresses but maybe that's just me.

Tekprincezz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Have you tried uninstalling the app, make sure to clear data and cache first, run a cache cleaner, and then reinstall? Sometimes that helps when the apps are acting funny. Be careful though, I know some apps you'll loose the points generated with that phone. Also, check for updates to the phone itself, not just for an app update.

I have an old s5 that was giving me problems and when I checked it was still on an older android version, like 4.4 or somewhere around there. I'm also starting to realized somethings run better on the newer 5.x android as time progresses but maybe that's just me.
Ok I'll give a try Thank you

Aceofthekings1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Hey guys Aceofthekings1 here here's how you should farm on checkpoints a jailbreak is required for iOS users when you have cydia
Open it
Search for fast forward
Install the tweak
Wait for your device to restart
Open the tool it should be on your screen some where
Look for check points
There should be 2 options you have one is to turn on the tweak or to turn it off it should be off turn it on
Go to the settings tab and change the playback rate to 18

This allows you to fast forward the videos so that you can receive your points faster
For every minute you will get 1 point for every hour you will get 60 points for every 12 hours you will get 720 points

This is if you use 1 device

For more info about how to jailbreak your iOS device go to

https://canijailbreak.com