Post any comments or tips you have for smartphone cash.

Who is looking out for the APP. User?

heavenv7 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:30 pm

For Me, phone farming is really quite a new experience. My family uses apps. alot. Every member of my family has their own unique apps. Some have games, others have shopping, a few of us have loyalty apps. It wasn't until I started using more than one device for these reward apps. that I realized how sneaky these app. companies are. What part of our legal system checks them out? It seems to me that they have all the power and the app user has none. They can ban the app user whenever they want, for what ever reason, they don't have to get back to the app user if there is a problem, or they choose simply not to, they mismanage your points, they can choose to run one ad, or 50,and you have no say. All the while, they could care less that the app user uses various devices, which have to be paid for, wi-fi, and electric which however small the bill, still comes out of our pocket, and lets not forget about our time. Yes, maybe most of the apps are passive,l but there is still time spent maintaining them.
So... I will ask again...Who do they legally answer to? Why, is it that no one looks out for the app. user?
I personally, don't like anyone getting into my business either, but when Companies expect us to play by legal rules, then they should be expected to be as legal as they expect us to be!
JUST...FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

Sss22066 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:20 pm

You must be a democrat... More gov't review equals more taxes... Vote with your feet, if you don't like the app walk away...