Post any comments or tips you have for smartphone cash.

AppLike Becoming a DisAPPointment???

ThePWNagePWR » Fri May 19, 2017 6:26 pm

As to start my morning routine, I load up Applike and whatever app I downloaded recently and let it run while in the shower, and while doing chores throughout the day, and seeing the points rack up gives me the psychological boost of dopamine I need to get my day started and kept moving, however when I loaded up Applike this morning I've noticed something odd and highly disappointing.

All the apps have gone from giving about 180 - 500 every so often, depending on how many mCoins the app pays out, to 50 - 80. That's right! 2 digit numbers, not the good ol' triple digits big points we used to get.

Has anybody else experienced this, and have any ideas as to why this is happening? And what are your thoughts about it? I for one would be fine with the "downgrade" of points only if they lower the cost of rewards to coincide with the newly lowered earn rate.

kps409 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:00 pm

The longer you run an app on applike, the lower the points per hour you get. You have to change out apps on Applike every couple of days or so. But I would recommend running something higher paying if its on your main phone for short periods of time throughout the day. Try AppTrailers or Rewardable Tv

PaulvB » Thu May 25, 2017 3:46 pm

I'm an I think lvl 24 Applike user and I haven't got a 4 or 3 star app in weeks. That's indeed stupid, but just keep waiting, I got once four 3 star apps at once and that made a lot of mcoins for me.

PFULMTL » Sun May 28, 2017 1:54 am

I hate that I praised this app in the past. It was a great concept, but now it's game over. Uninstalled already even though I had pending credits.

adama1216 » Sun May 28, 2017 3:09 am

I currently still have the app, and I'm having the same problem I might uninstall as well if they don't fix it.

PFULMTL » Mon May 29, 2017 4:25 am

*opp wrong page.

mjspring » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:30 am

Has anyone been paid recently from this app? I have a couple dollars pending and curious if I should just cut my losses

Hollo10 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:53 pm

IM lvl 8 and I'm receiving 4 star apps

Hollo10 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Would like to post a warning to people wanting to run apps on AppLike constantly. I read that AppLike would stop paying out if you abuse the app but I thought I'd give it a try. I was able to make about £14.50 in two week using the app and the payouts were quick so I ignored the warnings I had read on this sub. But then the other day I requested a payout of £2 which stayed pending for a couple days in the meantime I earned another £2 and decided to cash that out. Upon requesting that cash out my account was locked. On starting the app it says the app is unable to run on my device. I was unsure if this was because of my account or because of the app but I checked on another phone I have and it was my account. But then I receive a notification from PayPal saying that I had been payed by AppLike. Instead of being payed the £4 that was in pending they sent me '€0.01' Euro. So take this as a warning. It's a quick earner while it lasts. TL;DR - AppLike is good for awhile and then they'll troll you and send you only '€0.01' upon cash out.

tomicus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:22 am

AppLike is junk. I got enough to cash out several times over 4 months, I never got paid once. I have 5 payments pending from $5 to $20. I wasn't banned. I contacted support, they told me I had to go through the app for support, I went through the app and never got a reply.