Post any comments or tips you have for smartphone cash.

Gift hulk

Jca3000 » Mon May 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Haso anyone tried this new site yet just like swagbucks! 5 and 10 dollar PayPal. 10 points equal 1 cent! Here's the link. http://www.gifthulk.com/invite/JA1542939

Jca3000 » Mon May 01, 2017 3:47 pm

I got to look at the site more when I get home

Jca3000 » Tue May 02, 2017 4:23 am

After trying it for a while it seems like it might be a pain in the ****. I'll takes a lot on babysitting to make a penny

zerocool » Sun May 14, 2017 6:01 pm

join with me i will show u something great pm ill give u my refferal code

Jca3000 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Ok I will later tonight when I get home!

zerocool » Mon May 15, 2017 8:42 pm

great look forward to pm

Cage017 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:05 pm

I've been posting a lot about GiftHulk and am a big fan of the site. In fact, I have been posting promo codes left and right which is why BBoytech is a fan of it. I have YEARS worth of codes so you can earn much faster. Here's the link to the latest thread I started: https://www.thetechslugs.com/forum/view ... =22&t=8765

Keep in mind this is not a hack. You earn the codes from playing the card game. On par with Swagbucks in winning and better than PerkTV has ever been, IMO.

I'll answer any questions about ways to earn because there are quite a lot (the codes are the easiest because you don't have to watch videos to get them).

Cage017 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:11 pm

For the record I do not work for the site. But if you use Swagbucks, you can make the same amount (if not more) with GiftHulk. I'm still available for questions and tips if anyone wants to know more.

And I still have dozens upon dozens of promo codes to offer that could easily bring you to your first reward of $5 (the minimum amount to cashout).

Jca3000 » Thu May 25, 2017 11:50 pm

I tried it and might try again but it's a lot of babysitting. Is the reward worth the time?

Cage017 » Fri May 26, 2017 12:44 am

Not really. I would consider a site like Perk babysitting since you have to keep it running for a certain amount of time and they are constantly having technical difficulties so points are harder to come by.

With GiftHulk, you can let videos run if you want; however, they have other offers that require a few seconds at a time. While Perk search wins are random, Gift Hulk searches guarantee you a win of 4 points hourly as long as you change what you type and click on a result.

Daily check-in gives you 5 points a day for clicking one button. That's a penny without watching a single video and just clicking for under 10 seconds.

I personally try the offer walls and surveys whenever I get a 10% or higher boost win from the card game. That way I am guaranteed to reach the daily goal and get bonus points. I'm a big fan of the card game because it's great to use while I'm watching TV or a Youtube video so it's quick and painless (and rewards in various ways as you can see from all of the codes I've been sharing).

Like any site, the more time you spend on it the more you will earn; if you like using swagbucks, then you pretty much can use GiftHulk. I cash out once a month and, since I have a diamond rank, get a 10% discount. I reached that level without any referrals.

Jca3000 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:47 am

How do you let the vids run? I thought you had to keep pressing next random video? I do like this site. It works great on tablet just want to get it passive for night time. I agree perk needs a lot of babysitting. I only do it in a few phones. They suck

Cage017 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:59 pm

Nice to hear it works well on tablets. I can only share my laptop experiences from the site.

With Gift Hulk TV, the videos tend to run under 60 seconds. I would usually let it run while doing something else like reading, watching TV, or use another site so when the check mark appears (I place the mouse pointer in the box so I know when to move on) I can go to the next video until the round(s) are done. As far as I know, there is no automatic setup.

And unlike Perk, I have never received any errors using Gift Hulk.

zerocool » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:04 pm

i can vouche for this site plus if u want secrete way how to industrialize pm me on skpye steven.karabinchak1 especially if u havent joined yet